Quests

WindweaversAndShaman

I would not worry about this much.

The BFP that is currently being awarded is subject to change, I believe it has been stated that BFP rewards are high now due to this being an open stress test so don't be surprised if the amount of BFP you earn after open beta starts drops or changes.  Also don't worry about accruing BFP at the minute as it has been stated that there will be a server wipe after the open stress test has been concluded.

Here are some quotes from the "Open Stress Test - All you need to know" forum post that may help answer your questions

Then how will I earn BFP in this Open Stress Test?
You will get 2 boosters to start off with. Every day, you will get 3 quests. One quest simply involves spending time in matches, the other quests vary. Completing the playtime quest will grant you a booster, completing the other 2 daily quests will grant you raw BFP. Completing multiple quests in succession across the days will gain you more bonus boosters. Daily quests reset daily at 10:00 UTC.

In the future, we will net you BFP for playtime using a soft-cap system. This is currently not in place. 
BFP, BOOSTER, PLAYTIME AND GOLD REWARDS ARE NOT FINAL, AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.

• Booster and reward pricing (BFP values subject to change)

You will NOT carry over any account progression or rewards from the game's beta stage onto its release. During the Open Stress Test, your accounts may be reset several times, resulting in a permanent loss of cards, BFP, gold, etc. Account resets can occur at any time. We will try out best to limit the amount of account resets to 1-3 times across the entire transition to Release. Once the project has finished its beta stage in full (or we state otherwise), there will be no more account resets. We can't emphasise enough that your late-night grinding sessions will not end up in the release build of Skylords Reborn, so mind that while scheduling your playtime!

3 minutes ago, Kitsurubami said:

I would not worry about this much.

The BFP that is currently being awarded is subject to change, I believe it has been stated that BFP rewards are high now due to this being an open stress test so don't be surprised if the amount of BFP you earn after open beta starts drops or changes.  Also don't worry about accruing BFP at the minute as it has been stated that there will be a server wipe after the open stress test has been concluded.

Here are some quotes from the "Open Stress Test - All you need to know" forum post that may help answer your questions

I didn't know this, thank you!

You're welcome :) also don't pay too much attention to the market prices right now, they are wildly erratic.  And depending on how they change the BFP rewards the market pricing will change accordingly.  So if they increases BFP rewards market prices should increase due to inflation, and if they decrease BFP rewards market prices should go down due to deflation.  Also, over time, after the official launch, prices will naturally go down due to there being a higher supply of cards, so market prices right after the game officially opens will most likely be abnormally high.