Play button, game wont start, crash resolved here

sikser

Try it.

1) Administrator rights

- On the folder right click on " Battleforge.exe " go to property and click on " Compatibility ". Then check "Run as administrator" and apply.

2) Do you have any antivirus

- that might be blocking any of the .exe or putting them in quarantaine

- stop Antivirus(AV) or look into quarantine if AV blocked some files from Battleforge

3) Click "PLAY" button and nothing happend (no window about crash)

- there is problem with correct settings for your computer, find file config.xml ( like C:\Users\"User"\Documents\BattleForge )

- dont delete this file

- edit file (with notepad), and delete all , save it

- if you do right , after run SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe and click "PLAY" you will see "window settings"

settings.jpg.bdf724877e06e7be704984a1ae36d56c.jpg

- Now you can play :-)

PS : I don't have good english.

On the folder right click on " Battleforge.exe " go to property and click on " Compatibility ". Then check "Run as administrator" and apply.

OR

Click in this " Application ".

BF1.JPG.a39afa8a998f0950b8fc904dc719580b.JPG

And click on " Yes ".

BF2.JPG.3b1f4ad253dba4b76bb7e84d805ad497.JPG

Now click ok and just execute the " SkylordRebornPatcher " for play.

BF3.JPG.d9cbc17bc7c1428d7c82d08a2927e767.JPG

My game now can open after this manipulation.

Uhm..I tried everything there is to do and it didn't work...I press the start button and nothing happens...in my task manager under processes I can see battleforge and skylord reborn there for like 3 sec and then it dissappears...I tried to delete the config files...delete everything inside it and uncheck read only...

Please help me.. This game is very nostalgic to me and I really really really wanna play it.

\

• Kiwi locked this topic