Please fix "grouping" bugs as a priority

Zelwindin2

Hey gents, said it once but thank you sincerely for working on bringing BF back.

As far as the beta goes, at the moment in this stress test it is really difficult to group for (and therefore test) any of the 4 player maps. This is because the game freezes, you get the "you are not the leader" bug, the "you can't invite right now" bug, or you get a CTD when you create a game when you do finally find people.

I know you're aware of these bugs, i'm just asking these get fixed as a priority over anything else at the moment. It's just so frustrating trying to play multiplayer at the moment i'm not sure its worth doing anymore testing for a couple months.

Thank you for the opportunity to play so far, I hope you will continue to improve this game and I am very much looking forward to how this project turns out.

12 hours ago, Zelwindin2 said:

It's just so frustrating trying to play multiplayer at the moment i'm not sure its worth doing anymore testing for a couple months.

This is correct, the point of this Stress Test is to test server stability, not to play multiplayer maps. As frustrating as it gets, you'll have to deal with it as we have our own set priorities. Sorry we didn't meet your requirements with this TEST stage.