Skylords Reborn has stopped working

kane2099official

SEVERITY: 1

REPRODUCIBILITY: 5

DESCRIPTION: after the very first join in the game, i was i nthe forge creating a new deck. the game is crashed after 8/10 minutes of play, returning to desktop, then, the game as stopped work for me.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONS: here the crash log provided by windows. (is in my native language - italian)

Firma problema:
  Nome evento problema:    CLR20r3
  Firma problema 01:    Skylords Reborn.exe
  Firma problema 02:    1.0.0.0
  Firma problema 03:    5b980e54
  Firma problema 04:    PresentationFramework
  Firma problema 05:    4.6.1590.0
  Firma problema 06:    5787fd16
  Firma problema 07:    fbb
  Firma problema 08:    5b
  Firma problema 09:    System.Windows.Markup.XamlParse
  Versione SO:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  ID impostazioni locali:    1040
  Informazioni aggiuntive 1:    0a9e
  Ulteriori informazioni 2:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Ulteriori informazioni 3:    0a9e
  Ulteriori informazioni 4:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

I'm using Windows 7 (latest service pack).I think there a problem with net framework, but i dont know exactly what's happened. i can only suppose to some icompatibility with the old framework used by the client and the current framework used by window. restarting the PC and the OS dont have solved the problem.
Now i try to reinstall and reupdate the client, but i think the problem is more deep than i expect.

After few trials, i supect of the launcher.

Edited by Madhatter80

Update 1: i have reinstalled and reupdated the client and now the launcher work again... i try play.

Update 2: this happened again, i have changed some options, i have exit from the game, then it had stopped working again, same problem, same error.
i correct the reproducibility from 1/NONE to 2 (i have to try again reinstall client and updates, then i think he can changed to 5)

Edited by Madhatter80

update 3: after another crash, i have tried to reinstall only the updater, overwriting all his files. the launcher has worked again for 3 times, now he wont start anymore. the error is the same.
now i'm sure: the problem is the launcher, i need to do the last test to confirm that. uninstall and reinstall all. client and launcher.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2018 at 1:59 PM, Kiwi said:

@Madhatter80@SickNoteAre you both still having this problem? if so have you made sure you're running the launcher as administrator on your computers and do either of you have any antivirus that might be blocking any of the .exe or putting them in quarantine?

sorry the long wait, actually had an issue with my pc, basically the updater and c++ was completely screwed, missing OS files and had to make a clean boot, its now fixed! 

thanks anyway!

• Kiwi locked this topic