unlocking new maps

theSunZi

Yeah, like none of the maps are giving any prizes. It was working fineĀ about 3 days ago, but now all the pve maps d/c you once you finishĀ them and counts as not completed(aside from daily quests, which still work). Can't even create/join a multiplayer map either right now. Hope they can fix this soon... it's definitelyĀ a high priority problem.

@ScourgeĀ just for your information:
I've been playing this singleplayer map "The Soultree" over and over again and the game freezes always at excactly the same time:
I press the "victory" - " close" button ingame, getting loading screen to the forge and the game freezes with a half black/half forge screen.

Not Sure if this helps, but i tried it like 5 times and its always the same.

Any updates on a solution so far? :)Ā 

2 hours ago, Grandoge said:

Yes there is a solution.
Simply donĀ“t open any gold chest during the whole game.
You will get the rewards after finishing the game :)

i tryed that to..but it doesnt help to unlock the next MissionĀ  also and then i tryed it again and you are Right sir...it helps really !!!!i didnt touch a single chest and i finally Progress a new map and also get rewards after the game ...yeah ty man for this advise

Edited by Pestblut

2 hours ago, Grandoge said:

Yes there is a solution.
Simply donĀ“t open any gold chest during the whole game.
You will get the rewards after finishing the game :)

actually it seems that this rly work !!!! i can agree ,big thx

Edited by Pestblut

• 2 weeks later...
  • Kiwi locked this topic