so a general question bout rPVE

Lavos2018

im aware due to the disconnect issues i was unlucky enough to be one of the ones facing i may never get to complete this daily quest until the servers get more stable with eventual fixes but i STILL want to know because its been so dang long since i played battleforge:

the daily quest is to complete 2 rPVE at dififculty level 6 or higher, im aware Random PVE is not always consistent because it depends on the map generated AND the enemy faction(s) as some are more difficult to face than others due to the kind of units they throw at you, that said, what would rPVE lvl 6 be best described as? what could be said on a general level about its difficulty?

ok sounds good, i happen to have a few XL units extra with some nice booster luck, even got some tier-4 fortress-class tower buildings (Bandit Artillery and Howling Shrine shadow affinity) along with Tortugun (frost), Abyssal Warder (fire) and Spore Launcher

so it sounds like ASSUMING i can get on long enough to play i should be able to beat it, thanks for the reply, i couldnt remember

As someone who rarely played PvE before (but was a PvP veteran), I'd say level 6 is about the best that someone can consistently beat with just starting decks. That's 1player mode though--it's easier i 4 players when you have teammates.

I died several times the first time I played I died because:

1. I didn't start with enough units, and got wiped out

2. I ran into a base with towers (instead of scouting for a monument) and got wiped out

3. I timed out (barely), because I hadn't factored in that I needed to be fast and I spent forever building units while waiting for charges.

As long as you focus fire, build a reasonable deck, and don't lose connection, anyone should have >80% completion for this level.