Join match creates ghost match

FkDisGem

Name : Join match creates ghost match

Issue : Joining a lobby (this case it was rpve)nothing happened, upon closer inspection it created a ghost match.

Steps :

• Look for a game lobby to join
    • click join
      • Nothing should happen
        • ghost match with you as hostshould be visible

Priority : 1

REPRODUCIBILITY: Yes. i am unable to join any games.

Edited by ATRmayo

Hi,

I`ve been testing out Multiplayer maps the whole day and there are some matchmaking issues.

The first thing i noticed is crashing afther trying to join a game. Wenn i join a lobby, mostly it does not get you in a game, but as the writers before me said, you are in a ghost lobby.

From now it is not possible to join another lobby or start a single player game. The only thing what can be done, is reloging. It takes alot of patients, to get in a game with 2 or more players. (about 20 trys per game).

The game also crashes when creating a lobby and trying to back out of it. When trying to leave a created Multi Player lobby and starting a single player map, the game crashes. Happens in Campaign, rPvE and PvP.

Auction House, Bossters, Quests and Rewards work fine. Sometimes it does not show quests as finished but you will get rewarded. Relogging resolves the issue. Playing games for the PvP Quest do not always count. I had to do 5/4. Maybe it was because i surrendered the game quickly after loosing my amazon

In game i did not expierience alot of bugs or inconvenience except of the connection losses. Happens mostly at the End of an Campaign map.

Other than that, you guys did a fantastic job bringing the game back to life. Thanks for your efford and dedication to the Project. You made alot of people very happy ;)

Greets

Anuit

On 10/4/2018 at 9:13 PM, MadTracki said:

Same for me.

Current Workaround:

Let the host of the game invite you! If the host is no person you know, you can always try to whisper to them asking for an invitation

i tried this but it doesnt seem to work above 3 people.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use