1- Error: "Upgrade combine failed"

Ragenarok

Severity: 1

Additional information: AFFECTS OTHER PLAYERS SEVERELY

REPRODUCIBILITY:
Have yet to be able to reproduce on a new card. However bug is attached to card and would appreciate card being destroyed / replaced.

Description: 
As I bought a Werebeasts (via direct trade), I was experiencing lag and constant server freezes / server drop-outs.
I received the card (my second copy) and the trade was successful. However I was unable to use the second copy of the card to charge my werebeasts in the upgrade panel. and received the "error: Upgrade combine failed" Detailed in attachment

I contacted a friend, If I could give him the card and have him give it back to me.
As he received the card, It deleted 3 of his charge cards from his werebeast and he lost his upgrades

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
the card in question has the bug attached to it and cannot be placed in the auction house, sent via mail or trade and is stuck in my friend's inventory

Friend's In game name is iiFlukee, who can be reached on discord at
" iiFlukee#4143 "
My in game name is Ragenarok. I can also be reached on discord at 
" Ragenarok#1599 "

I am part of the Discord Moderator team

werebeast_combine_fail.png

werebeast_trade.png

werebeast_AH_bug.png

• Ragenarok changed the title to 1- Error: "Upgrade combine failed"

NAME: Upgrade Combine Failed on unowned card Tremor
SEVERITY: 2
REPRODUCIBILITY: Always.
DESCRIPTION: I don't own Tremor. However, I own upgrade 1 for tremor. The game will allow me to enter the upgrade screen instead of greying out the "Upgrade" option when I right click the upgrade card on the Upgrades tab.

This only happens with Tremor, no other cards. The other ones have the "upgrade" option greyed out when I own the upgrade but not the card, as it should be.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I have played a game with the tutorial deck. Not sure if that caused it. Heard somebody mention something about tremor preventing upgrade drops? I don't get any upgrades/gold from games. I doubt that's the actual issue. I purchased Tremor on the AH and the upgrade applied. Still no post-game loot. :(

Edited by vonmew

• SEVERITY: 2
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: Always
  • DESCRIPTION: Unable to Charge upgrade card [add another one]
    Other cards can be added
  • SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: add222.thumb.png.636c9598bc081c8ec38f898686720c7e.png
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Help

ty

Edited by ELADAX

Hey there,
i have the same problem vonmew but in my case its northguard.
(I Have Upgrade 1-3 can access the Upgrade screen, but don´t own the card)

I don´t know if that is the case, but it could by connected to the tutorial deck.
In that deck every user have tremor, northguards, etc. maybe that is the reason why the game thinks you can apply the upgrade.

MFG MIS

111.png

222.png

333.png

444.png

Hello Kiwi,

yes still the same "problem".
BF give me the opportunity to upgrade my northguards, even if i down own them in my collection.
Result: Upgrade failed.

MFG Ultralord

UPDATE ( 1h later)
The lord of boosters were merciful and granted me some northguards.
--> The result: nothing changes. Im still unable to upgrade them.

Edited by T1421

Spoiler

Hello there everyone.

I experienced the same problem as you guys on one aggressor (blue affinity) and one stonewarrior.

I could solve the problem of this 2 cards by placing them into the auction house, canceling the auction and trying to upgrade again.
A friend of mine somehow had the same problem but instead it looked like every card in his inventory was bugged. He couldn´t suddenly upgrade a ot of cards.
He tried the same like me. Worked, too. But still very confusing.

I recommend everyone to try the same like i did. Selling in the auction house for 9000bfp for example. Then wait some seconds and cancel the auction.
If you ask me theres a controllng value/variable which gets indicated the wrong way when you trade with other people. I have just had this mistakes when i was trading cards with my friend.
Maybe this helps finding the bug.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Both Myself and an IRL friend (He doesn't use forums much) have both enoucntered this error and after so many log-ins, or, at some specific point in time the error seemed to have been resolved. I have upgraded and combined my werebeasts (card affected) and he has been able to upgrade and combine his lost horror (red) (his card affected)

TL;DR - Two reports this error is resolved

• Kiwi locked this topic