Antivirus interaction

Finoldin

I downloaded the game and the updater and everything works just fine (except for server instability) but the first time I fired up the game my antivirus (AVAST) quarantined one of the games files: "Launcher.exe". I had to make my antivirus consider the BattleForge folder as safe (because I have way to much trust in you XD) but you should look into why this happens. If you want to re-attract old players or attract new ones it may be a good idea for the game not to be considered as a virus :D.

Thank you for making BattleForge playable again guys, you are doing a great job!

1 hour ago, Finoldin said:

I downloaded the game and the updater and everything works just fine (except for server instability) but the first time I fired up the game my antivirus (AVAST) quarantined one of the games files: "Launcher.exe". I had to make my antivirus consider the BattleForge folder as safe (because I have way to much trust in you XD) but you should look into why this happens. If you want to re-attract old players or attract new ones it may be a good idea for the game not to be considered as a virus :D.

Thank you for making BattleForge playable again guys, you are doing a great job!

I have the same problem as you