how much do you think thw promos will be worth now?

kestas3

so we all know that promos were worth quite a lot because it wasimpossible to get them through boosters. only by buying the beta key. but now they will be acquirable through boosters. how do you think this will affect their price?

so we all know that promos were worth quite a lot because it was possible to get them through boosters. only by buying the beta key. but now they will be acquirable through boosters. how do you think this will affect their price?

well firedancer wasnt pretty high priced anyways ::P

i think if they are more than ultra rare then the price could be similar to the old promo price :D

If any of you are familiar with Team Fortress 2, we are trying to make them rare enough to the extent of unboxing unusuals in that game. So a small percentage/amount of boosters ratio. Trust me, with the current ideas going round it won't be easy to get them.

If any of you are familiar with Team Fortress 2, we are trying to make them rare enough to the extent of unboxing unusuals in that game. So a small percentage/amount of boosters ratio. Trust me, with the current ideas going round it won't be easy to get them.

That's great, I like this idea. 

Will be better than the older BF, which will be balanced.

will it be possible to get them from something like tournaments? (:

will it be possible to get them from something like tournaments? (:

Well, again too early to talk about such things. However, it's a nice idea. It will surely give us more motivation.

Yup they should remain rare. But also they should not be restricted only for PvP players :) I used to play PvP only after collecting all cards to dream pvp deck, so I will not try pvp for a long time i guess and I would love to have a chance to get promo cards outside AH/boosters(which I will buy ofc, to get this promo swamp drake :D)

Yup they should remain rare. But also they should not be restricted only for PvP players :) I used to play PvP only after collecting all cards to dream pvp deck, so I will not try pvp for a long time i guess and I would love to have a chance to get promo cards outside AH/boosters(which I will buy ofc, to get this promo swamp drake :D)

Boosters or free BFP won't be restricted to PvP, please don't worry about that ^^

I didn't mean that boosters or free BFP is going to be restricted to PvP, I mean that tournaments rewards might be restricted to PvP, so PvE players will have to use Auction House or buy boosters to get promos.

I didn't mean that boosters or free BFP is going to be restricted to PvP, I mean that tournaments rewards might be restricted to PvP, so PvE players will have to use Auction House or buy boosters to get promos.

Nah, speedrun contests are a thing. Also, we can set up a Community Challenge thing like Sparrow/Kaldra used to do.