rPvE Deck

What is the best deck to consistently clear rpve 9? I remember running something with wheel of gifts and lost spirit ships or ashbone pyros but i don't know if it's still viable. There was also a combo with furnace of flesh and juice tank and some other shadow cards. If you can link your rpve decks and explain how they work.

The cards you mentioned are still the easiest ones to clear rpve 9. Though Wheel of girfts are not that usefull anymore. In general it goes like this:

Nox-Trooper for t1

Shadow Phoenix for t2

Ashbone Pyro for t3

LSS for t4

Done. For Energy you should probably use Resorce Booster and Furnance of Flesh with Cultist Master and Embalmer's Shrine. There's gernally no need for juice tank because the wells in rpve have anough energy for almost the entire duration of the game.

However every color has good and effective ways to clear rpv 9. So as long as you don't plan to speedrun, you can play the color you like and be successfull with it. (In my opinion the strategie mentioned above becomes boring pretty fast so I wouldn't really recommend it when you also want to have fun in this mode ;) )

Edited by Chibiterasu

14 hours ago, Chibiterasu said:

The cards you mentioned are still the easiest ones to clear rpve 9. Though Wheel of girfts are not that usefull anymore. In general it goes like this:

Nox-Trooper for t1

Shadow Phoenix for t2

Ashbone Pyro for t3

LSS for t4

Done. For Energy you should probably use Resorce Booster and Furnance of Flesh with Cultist Master and Embalmer's Shrine. There's gernally no need for juice tank because the wells in rpve have anough energy for almost the entire duration of the game.

However every color has good and effective ways to clear rpv 9. So as long as you don't plan to speedrun, you can play the color you like and be successfull with it. (In my opinion the strategie mentioned above becomes boring pretty fast so I wouldn't really recommend it when you also want to have fun in this mode ;) )

Ah i remember it was the decomposer, furnace, embalmer combo but do you remember what units were being put down for the combo?

Also is frost, nature or shadow the best t1 in such a deck?

What about amii monument, and why is wheel of gifts not used anymore?

2 hours ago, Tiger88 said:

Ah i remember it was the decomposer, furnace, embalmer combo but do you remember what units were being put down for the combo?

Also is frost, nature or shadow the best t1 in such a deck?

What about amii monument, and why is wheel of gifts not used anymore?

Well if you want to use decomposer, you use the units you don't need anymore. But I think insteat of decomposer it's way more effective to use cultist master. His nightcrawler are for free and with fof (furnance of flesh) and embalmer you get pretty much all your energy back.

For the t1 it's not that easy to answer. I feel like the fastest t1 is frost because you only need very few frost mages to clear the camps. However when you pull the nearby camps while clearing and there are more M- or even L-units, frost becomes pretty slow and unreliable. So in gerneral I prefer Shadow t1. When you think you will have a tough fight, just place a green soul splicer nearby. It will keep your units alive even against lots of strong units.

Amii-Monument is a viable option in single player to make the t4 easier and in some cases speed up the run. But since it's a legendary card, you shouldn't use it in 4 players rpve unless you know nobody else uses it. Though imo you won't need it even in single player. Ashbone pyros are strong enough to clear whatever there may come and since you get your energy back with fof anyway, it won't give you a significant speed advantage either. It's more usefull for other colors.

You can't stack wheel of gifts anymore so you can only use one buff of every kind at the same time. They are not bad with LSS but you don't really need them especially for lvl 9 and when you just want to finish the map quickly.

Navarr likes this