1 - Forced Server Crash?

Gamebreaker

Hey guys,

Ich checked the last topics here, but didnt find anything. Sorry if I doublepost though.

I was playing some pve matches for a couple of hours (~2-3 hours) without any problems. So no DC's while starting a game or ingame. No lags or whatever.

Time of day was about 11:00 to 13:40 CEST (Time when crash occured).

At the crash Time I played Convoy Standard solo, but I think that doesnt matter. I was about 20 minutes ingame. While moving with the mouse I accidently clicked the friendlist. The Game freezes and after about 45 seconds I got the message "Disconnected - Your Client has lost the connection to the server".

I was able to log back into the client, but I wasnt able to start any more games. I tried to start about 10 matches for the next 30 minutes, but I was always disconnected in the starting loading screen of the match.
I didnt have this issue before. Because of that, unfortunately, I couldnt test this described bug in case of REPRODUCIBILITY.

I dont know if this was just coincidence with server issues, or if maybe I was responsible for this crash and further problems.

Hope I could help at all.

Greetings

P.S. I am very active in the game and in discord but not that often in the forum. But I will have an eye on this topic for the next days if u have any questions.

when one of forge servers crash we decided to not crash the client instantly, to allow you finish mission if you are in mission, you need only borderline (EA's requests) and game server, playing cards, unit commands, etc., world server (the most crashing one) handles many things among them friend list, but when the server is crashed, battleforge can not get answer and crash too. So my advice is do not open friend list, and do not use chat in games. The chat crash only few times per day, but world crash sometimes even 3 times in 5 minutes :(

Once crashing will be resolved, we will let you know with announcement

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use