Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Dinolord

Packs

Hey guys i use to play Battleforge when it was out with EA im sure most of us did. A feature i really enjoyed was the 1bfp booster packs that contained a single card this gave a more tcg feel to the game im sure most of really really enjoy opening packs and get that little thrill or adrenaline rush when we open one, i feel like that is missing from the game at the moment, the ultra rare cards/promos, etc will be much much lower chances or simply make it impossible to get so you cant cheat the system. Or another idea is to add tier packs so you can buy a 4 pack for 150 bfp, etc etc. I'm not 100% whether this has been spoken about yet but i would really like a feature like this added back into the game so i have that adrenaline rush of opening a pack and make me want to play the game more.

Hey, don't worry.

I'm not sure about the one that costs 1bfp but there are more booster packs planned for the future.
They're just not that important for the current phase.

On 9/12/2018 at 12:26 AM, Ultrakool said:

We do plan to have more boosters, most likely split by edition, which will however most likely come in the next phase (Open Beta) or at the latest for release. 

Edited by Nerevar
replaced note with official statement

Wasn't it 2 BFP for 1 common/uncommon card? This was as a reward for daily 15 minutes, but with todays quests that can easily stock you up a booster or two per day and quite some BFP, it's no longer necessary. With the BFP gathered and the cards from those Boosters it should be no problem to buy anything you need within a few days, perhaps less with a bit of luck and some good trades here and there. Also, with the quantity of boosters and BFP going around, card prices will be very different from what they were before, so that's a thing to consider as well.

lokendrak likes this

21 minutes ago, anonyme0273 said:

Wasn't it 2 BFP for 1 common/uncommon card? This was as a reward for daily 15 minutes, but with todays quests that can easily stock you up a booster or two per day and quite some BFP, it's no longer necessary. With the BFP gathered and the cards from those Boosters it should be no problem to buy anything you need within a few days, perhaps less with a bit of luck and some good trades here and there. Also, with the quantity of boosters and BFP going around, card prices will be very different from what they were before, so that's a thing to consider as well.

Yeah ea doubled the rewards at one point 1bfp—> 2bfp and consequently made those boosters more expensive. It’s the same one. I think at some point they even doubled booster price lol the economy was a disaster towards the end 

lokendrak likes this