issues with disconecting constantly

Sqash

I have issues with my game discconecting everytime I enter the game or when a start a match its shows up something and says somthing like "Your client has lost connecion to server", its really frequent and kinda really anoying because I love this game but I cant play it… pls tell me if I can fix that or its just the server. thanks :)

On 9/7/2018 at 9:59 AM, MephistoRoss said:

Freeze/disconnect ingame or at loading screen

Freezes and disconnects while creating a lobby, loading a game, being in the AH, in the forge, ingame, clicking on a map on the worldmap etc. are normal atm due to the servers being unstable. The Devs are working on it to fix this. No need to report this unless it happens after specific actions that you can reproduce each time. 

It's not your fault and you can't increase your chances right now. Devs are wokring on increasing the server's stability. Just keep trying or wait until thes server's code works more stable.
Unfortunately that's how it is at the moment.

This information applies to the whole stress test phase. On one day it might work better - on the next it might perma-crash again. But don't worry, it's not your fault.

Edited by Nerevar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use