Game loses Connection when i want to start the first Game

SCLAINS

How many times did you try?
The current phase is a stress test, so connection issues are a thing for everybody.

9 minutes ago, SCLAINS said:

because it seems like the others can play :/

Most of the times when this happens, I just try again and again. There's a chance that you'll get inGame after several attempts. I know it sounds stupid, but that's a fact as long as the server's code is not in a stable state. After about 3-6 attempts (in most cases), you should be inGame (if the World-Server is not down).

9 minutes ago, SCLAINS said:

And i dont get booster packs :(

Do you mean you don't get them because you didn't manage to get inGame yet, or "any at all" after finishing a match?

49 minutes ago, Nerevar said:

How many times did you try?
The current phase is a stress test, so connection issues are a thing for everybody.

Most of the times when this happens, I just try again and again. There's a chance that you'll get inGame after several attempts. I know it sounds stupid, but that's a fact as long as the server's code is not in a stable state. After about 3-6 attempts (in most cases), you should be inGame (if the World-Server is not down).

Do you mean you don't get them because you didn't manage to get inGame yet, or "any at all" after finishing a match?

i managed to get it one time but then never again i tried over and over, over multiple days

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use