Disconnection to the server

Querulant

Hi guys,

I´ve got a lot of graphical issues besides connection problems.

Different flickering of the following pictures while loading. More a scetch of the following picture...

Furthermore I cannot start any Battleground game. After "waiting for other players" it´s continiously disconnecting.

Leaving a group leads also to a high risk of disconnetion.

Can a adapt some settings to better these issues?

Edit: Cannot start or join any game for the last two hours. It´s always crashing. Connection to the server is lost... Disconnections every minute....

Keep the focus! ;-)

Edited by Querulant

Hi @Querulant,

As it is currently a stress test, the servers unfortunately have their ups and down. Sometimes, they are being restarted and sometimes they're just protesting. That's eomething we as the players/testing objects can't do much about it and have to wait patiently while the devs are improving the server's code step by step. Everyone is experiencing the same connection issues right now.

Your graphical issues on the other hand are most likely connected to your personal device. I'd first check whether your drivers are up to date in the first place.
Aside from that: Is it possible to post a screenshot/video of what it looks like?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use