Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Creep Crusher

Control groups not working

So I tried to use different keyboard buttons but this didn't work. I tried using my gaming mouse extra buttons but that didn't worked either.
The problem is not in selecting the groups, but rather that control groups cannot be set at all.  

Good morning,

I had a similar issue on another computer. I don't exactly know in what file, but it seems that it's connected to the Battleforge-folder inside the privat documents-folder.
Personally I got rid of that problem by simply deleting the BF-folder from there. You will need to reconfigure the seettings (controls, graphics, sound, etc.) again though upon starting the game the next time, if you changed any - as it is all being saved there.

Edited by Nerevar

1 hour ago, Nerevar said:

Good morning,

I had a similar issue on another computer. I don't exactly know in what file, but it seems that it's connected to the Battleforge-folder inside the privat documents-folder.
Personally I got rid of that problem by simply deleting the BF-folder from there. You will need to reconfigure the seettings (controls, graphics, sound, etc.) again though upon starting the game the next time, if you changed any - as it is all being saved there.

Thanks for replaying!
I tried that but it didn't worked. The key binding is indeed Ctrl + 1 but when I select the unit and try it, it doesn't work.

@Creep Crusher Do all other keybindings work? You mentioned you changed the keybinding and it still didn't work: to what did you change it to? You said you tried deleting the BF folder in Documents, did you also try to re download the whole game? I am unable to reproduce this bug, please provide more details.

Edited by Ladadoos