Control groups not working

Creep Crusher

Good morning,

I had a similar issue on another computer. I don't exactly know in what file, but it seems that it's connected to the Battleforge-folder inside the privat documents-folder.
Personally I got rid of that problem by simply deleting the BF-folder from there. You will need to reconfigure the seettings (controls, graphics, sound, etc.) again though upon starting the game the next time, if you changed any - as it is all being saved there.

Edited by Nerevar

1 hour ago, Nerevar said:

Good morning,

I had a similar issue on another computer. I don't exactly know in what file, but it seems that it's connected to the Battleforge-folder inside the privat documents-folder.
Personally I got rid of that problem by simply deleting the BF-folder from there. You will need to reconfigure the seettings (controls, graphics, sound, etc.) again though upon starting the game the next time, if you changed any - as it is all being saved there.

Thanks for replaying!
I tried that but it didn't worked. The key binding is indeed Ctrl + 1 but when I select the unit and try it, it doesn't work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Creep Crusher Do all other keybindings work? You mentioned you changed the keybinding and it still didn't work: to what did you change it to? You said you tried deleting the BF folder in Documents, did you also try to re download the whole game? I am unable to reproduce this bug, please provide more details.

Edited by Ladadoos

• 1 month later...
  • Kiwi locked this topic