<SEVERITY 1>_-_<"Create a scenario" button hidden>

Headbanger

• NAME: "Create a scenario" button is hidden
  • SEVERITY: 1
  • LOCATION: Worldmap, while trying to create a group for a scenario no matter which one
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: nearly 100% (around 20/22). Sometimes i was able to press the button anyway because the buttons hitbox seemed to be somewhere else close to it.
  • DESCRIPTION: The picture mostly presents the whole problem. Creating a group for a scenraio is not possible for me because the "create a scenario" button is hidden behind the second chat window. I am not sure if this second chat window has to be there. This makes it impossible for me to play any scenario. I hvave tried it with other scenarios. Retsarted the game multiple times with different resolutions and graphic details. As far as i have seen i was not able to produce anything which solved it so i decided to bring it into the forum here. Hopefully this is helpful.
  • SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: As listed below
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: The second chat window also disallows me to press anything else, too.

Unbenannt.png

EDIT:

The resolutions i tried out was the following:
1920x1080 (usual 16:9 res.)
1824x1026 (custom resolution from my NVIDIA setup because the screen somehow was not able to get 1920x1080 fully)

I have also tried it with the program "Borderless Gaming" which maximizes a windowed screen to a borderless windowed screen.
No succes either.

I am going to test it with other resolutions.

Edited by Headbanger
i could not reply to the last post?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use