Weird Error Message when I log in

Deathlyreaper

Name: Can't read log.txt file 

Severity: Between 2 and 1. Sometimes (but very rarely) it does nothing other times it crashes my game

Location: As soon as I log in (i think that's the forge area), open world map, and when I try to create a game.

Reproducibility: 9/10 -10/10 

Description: This bug happens when I successfully log onto the game (forge area I think). Sometimes it doesn't happen right away, it happens when I try to open world map. After the message pops up either it does nothing or it crashes my game. Just earlier it happened right after I clicked on World Map and because of that I wasn't able to open world map, mail, or any other things in that top area. I was however able to summon cards until my game crashed. 

I will attach my log file below and the place where it is located as this may be a problem

2018-09-22 (1).png

2018-09-22 (2).png

log.txt

On 9/23/2018 at 10:53 AM, MephistoRoss said:

It seems like your Onedrive application is locking the log file so BF cant write to it. Please disable syncing/locking for log.txt.

How do I do that? I can't find anything on it.

On 9/23/2018 at 10:53 AM, MephistoRoss said:

It seems like your Onedrive application is locking the log file so BF cant write to it. Please disable syncing/locking for log.txt.

ok i was able to choose to stop syncing it but then it says that the files will be deleted if I stop

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use