Game freeze :(

broxigar

Hello all ! 

First of all thx you really because i loved so much battleforge. (But not the money system :( )  ANd now i can enjoy this great game again but !

I playing 3 times the first tutorial mission : first disconect from server , second time the game freeze, but dont crash, the game music work etc but i cannot control my unit anymore.

Then ok the 3 time i got it. Now im in tutorial 2 : First disconnect from the server, and now the second time the game freeze again.

Ok Guys your job is hard and amazing, but i already lost the hype, because when i start the game i have 30 % chance of finish it because of all this bug, so what can i do ? Have you any viable solution ? Or i just need to wait until the game be one day stable to just play :( ??

Hello

I hope this is the Right place to post my impressions:

BF online again ;-) great Job, but

• the Problem of frezzing makes the game unplayable ;-(
  • every time I want to leave a Group …. freeze
  • last 5 days 19/20 games …. freeze (sometimes 1 min before end of Mission ;-(  )
  • Trading is very difficult, cause either the Card or BFP is not visible for trading partners
  • sometimes you can see open games in the map, but if you join, the owner of the game is not the Group leader an nothing happens --> then you have to leave the Group … see above

I hope the game would be a little bit more stable in the future since I am only able to play in the evening and every freeze causes in multiple tries to log on again :-(

best regards on the dev-Team, you do great Job, but at the Moment we loose the joy of gaming...

Robert

Freeze/disconnect ingame or at loading screen
Freezes and disconnects while creating a lobby, loading a game, being in the AH, in the forge, ingame, clicking on a map on the worldmap etc. are normal atm due to the servers being unstable. The Devs are working on it to fix this. No need to report this unless it happens after specific actions that you can reproduce each time

So we can do anything :(. Just wait for a maybe fix

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use