Cant start the game on iMac

Gornjak

I downloaded. the game and the updater.... convert the game with the wine converter. (can see the symbol of battle forge). I take all files from the updater to the main game. I start battle forge its just loading some seconds and then gets off... I start the updater.. nothing happens

How can I play this game?
We get you're excited, and you have all reason to be! You will finally be able to access the game again in some of its former glory. There is some setting up to be done though!

The Skylords Reborn launcher requires a 64-bit system. Please check if you have a 64-bit operating system. In Windows, you can simply do this by looking at your system information (Control Panel > System > About > System Type), or if you know you have a Program Files (x86) folder on your storage drive.

The game works on a Windows platform. If you are playing on a non-windows operating system, you can use WineHQ to run the game (https://www.winehq.org/). This should work, but since our recent updates we can't guarantee it. If you succeed in running the game on WineHQ, please contact @Ultrakool

Read the form and than ask question thx :)

2 hours ago, Gornjak said:

I downloaded. the game and the updater.... convert the game with the wine converter. (can see the symbol of battle forge). I take all files from the updater to the main game. I start battle forge its just loading some seconds and then gets off... I start the updater.. nothing happens

got the same problem and I am using windows

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use