No invert mouse scroll option.

BigHugeLarge

I looked briefly and didn't find a thread about this.

The mouse scrolling feels backwards. (i.e. right click the terrain and drag downwards and screen goes downward instead of upward and vice versa, same with right to left, right click and drag left the map moves left instead of right) It feels counter intuitive because if I am grabbing and pulling myself up a wall I am going to more of the wall above me than below me and similar if I move a map across the table to the left I will now see more of the right part of the map assuming a very large map is on the table. I know errbudy got their different ideas of what feels right proper but it'd be cool to have the option to invert as that is how I prefer to scroll about.

Thank you.

There's nothing wrong about it and I guess that's not a feature that they will implement (my personal(!) guess).

You just got the feeling that this is wrong because nowdays people are used to drag the screen as you described it due to the usage of Smart Phone's touchscreens.
In Battleforge however, you're not "dragging" the terrain/map, but you "lead" the camera in the desired direction. At least that's the idea behind it.
That way was common (more popular) in the past and very old. It's compared to the middle mouse button click while browsing a large folder on Windows.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use