\help/ dont know what to do anymore

francis132

i've tried almost everything i saw that could solve my problem but Nothing seems to work. im pretty bad with computer even tho im mid 20's. i dont understand what isnt work properly, i had problem with pcre3.dll but its there (in the folder), i can sometime open the updater where i can see the play and the forum button. when i press play it tell me the game didnt start properly and close, no Reason, no code. im actually really pissed, i want to play so bad. sorry for my poor English, im french first and im kinda high. thx anyone for your help. luv ya.

4 hours ago, francis132 said:

i've tried almost everything i saw that could solve my problem but Nothing seems to work. im pretty bad with computer even tho im mid 20's. i dont understand what isnt work properly, i had problem with pcre3.dll but its there (in the folder), i can sometime open the updater where i can see the play and the forum button. when i press play it tell me the game didnt start properly and close, no Reason, no code. im actually really pissed, i want to play so bad. sorry for my poor English, im french first and im kinda high. thx anyone for your help. luv ya.

Dude I honestly love that last part, "I'm French and im kinda high", that got me giggling. First you should try to download the game by temporarily disabling anti-virus, as that was my problem. You should also open as administrator on the updater. I don't have a complete answer, but I went through some issues downloading as well, but eventually got it right. 

Normaly this kind of error occurs if you attempt to start the BatteForge.exe which would be wrong.
When you're talking about the "Updater", you mean the SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe and not the original Updater, right?

If that error occurs with SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe, then try by downloading and placing the file that I wrote here about

Edited by Nerevar

Hey guys, i've got some sleep.

i tried to erase everything and download it again ( without my firewall-antivirus) didnt work. 

At first i though i had it but nop, i had message telling me i need the msvcr120.dll so i downloaded it didnt change a thing. Its in my folder with everything from the BF and updater ( .exe not .rar ) i took a picture with everyfiles in my folder so if anyone can tell me if I have everything would be nice.

IMG_1696.JPG

Part 2 of my folder

IMG_1701.JPG

And yes I'm trying with Skylordsrebornupdater.exe and i'm not sur with tha russian link, looks like to get pcre3.dll but its in my folder, bur thx for trying m8 :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use