Server certificate expired / game folder

rowme

I'm logging in fine, but my friend is unable too. It kicks him out just after seeing the news. He's getting the same issue a number of other people are right now. I'm commenting here because the the only error he can see seems to relate to a certification.

His documents log.txt file shows nothing, but his _launcher.log shows:
[17:56:23] SecureStreamSocket::ReceiveBytes(): [W] Connection to the game was closed before calling this method!
[17:56:23] SecureStreamSocket::SendBytes(): [E] Error code: 10053
[17:56:23] Chat: [E] Worker.Run() SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL: Some non-recoverable I/O error occurred. Check lines above that
[17:56:23] Chat: Disconnected
[17:56:24] Proxy::Run(): [E] Disconnected from game
[17:56:24] PreGame: Disconnected
[17:56:24] World: Disconnected
[17:56:24] Matchmaking: Disconnected
[17:56:24] Borderline: Disconnected

Its likely related, but I honestly can't say for sure. If this is a proper cert, anything I artificially generate would be invalid so I can't really test.

I'm using windows 10, and on windows 7 (if this matters)

Edited by Gyrix

17 minutes ago, Gyrix said:

I'm logging in fine, but my friend is unable too. It kicks him out just after seeing the news. He's getting the same issue a number of other people are right now. I'm commenting here because the the only error he can see seems to relate to a certification.

His documents log.txt file shows nothing, but his _launcher.log shows:
[17:56:23] SecureStreamSocket::ReceiveBytes(): [W] Connection to the game was closed before calling this method!
[17:56:23] SecureStreamSocket::SendBytes(): [E] Error code: 10053
[17:56:23] Chat: [E] Worker.Run() SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL: Some non-recoverable I/O error occurred. Check lines above that
[17:56:23] Chat: Disconnected
[17:56:24] Proxy::Run(): [E] Disconnected from game
[17:56:24] PreGame: Disconnected
[17:56:24] World: Disconnected
[17:56:24] Matchmaking: Disconnected
[17:56:24] Borderline: Disconnected

Its likely related, but I honestly can't say for sure. If this is a proper cert, anything I artificially generate would be invalid so I can't really test.

I'm using windows 10, and on windows 7 (if this matters)

I sincerely doubt those log lines have anything to do with cert 

You could be 110% correct, but typically SSL errors have to do with invalid certificates. Again I honestly have no way to know for sure, I was just trying to provide information that may be helpful. 

Also the error received is actually the same code that can be provided by OpenSSL (which can be a result of a server cutting a connection due to an invalid cert), but whether or not that's used, I don't know. I serenely apologise if I'm incorrect or misleading.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use