Can I Donate To Get Us a Better Server?

FarRockBF

Hi guys, FarRock here.

I have logged in probably over 30 times now only to get a single game in. I would be curious to know what the cost would be to get a stronger server, happy to donate to make this a reality.

Cheers,

FarRock

P.S. For the 1,000 time, yes it's the real farrock whatever the heck that means.

Edited by FarRockBF

44 minutes ago, FarRockBF said:

Can I Donate To Get Us a Better Server?

They said it several times: No, never!

Aside from that fact, it's not even the hardware's fault, but the backend code that's being improved over and over again until it's refined to its needed form.

A lot of you think we do have HW (hardware) problems, let me just be clear with this once and for all, we don't. Our HW (hardware) won't limit us before a very long time.

- @InsaneHawk 13.09.2018 13:44

Edited by Nerevar
Fraxx likes this

2 minutes ago, Nerevar said:

They said it several times: No, never!

Aside from that fact, it's not even the hardware's fault, but the backend code that's being improved over and over again until it's refined to its needed form.

- @InsaneHawk 13.09.2018 13:44

Ah OK, thanks. So many threads to catch up on. Sorry for missing this.

7 minutes ago, nofearek9 said:

welcome back FarRock ,forget the server ,prepare for some videos on youtube.

Man I hope so, life has changes so much. I was an intern then, now I have 4 kids and run an online company with over 200 active students while working 12 hrs a day at a bank. Still, I love the game would be excited to get back into it.

BurningWorld likes this

Just now, FarRockBF said:

My two oldest are obsessed with Hearthstone. They are dying to play Battleforge. :)

Wow, nice to see you alive a fine. As already has been stated we can't help servers to become better with money. Sad truth... But anyway. Say to your kids: "Sit down and let me show you what kind of CCG your father were playing back in the days" :D

Just now, Chimaka( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

Wow, nice to see you alive a fine. As already has been stated we can't help servers to become better with money. Sad truth... But anyway. Say to your kids: "Sit down and let me show you what kind of CCG your father were playing back in the days" :D

Ha! One of them was around; he remembers Juggy.

I can't remember the exact video on YouTube but I recall him calling scythe fiends "red buggies"

On 9/18/2018 at 9:26 PM, FarRockBF said:

My two oldest are obsessed with Hearthstone. They are dying to play Battleforge. :)

Hearthstone? Show 'em Elder Scrolls Legends, it's pretty much Hearthstone but in cool B), and it contains Dragons!

But yeah back to topic :D I sadly never saw your streams / videos in the time of the original BaFo, but when I found this project I watched like at least 3 videos of you every night (sounds wrong :thinking:) Your PVP commentations are awesome and very entertaining, hope you can do that again in Skylords :-) Oh yeah and welcome back ^.^ <3