3 - Card bugs (collection of bugs)

MephistoRoss

• 1 year later...

Zyna: Tooltip changes will be done post reset.

Server: Kubik Server

Severity: 3

Location: Card description, tested in both deck and card inventory while in the forge.

Reproducibility: ALWAYS

Description: As you can see on the printscreens attached, the description for the power 'The Wrathful Mo' says the following at the end "When chosing this power Mo be switched back again to grant yet another power!".

Additional Info: I'm assuming it's supposed to be "When CHOOSING this power Mo MAY/CAN be switched back again to grant yet another power!"

QEZiuur.jpg

KeKD5bu.jpg

• 1 month later...

Topic title: Wheel of gifts bug - 3

SERVER: whichever server the updater leads to

NAME: Wheel of gifts buff bug
SEVERITY: 3
REPRODUCIBILITY: ALWAYS
DESCRIPTION: Wheel of gifts will allow you to have 2 of the same buff IF you chose the same buff while in the animation of the first wheel of gifts.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: To clarify...
1. Wheel of gifts 1 and 2 are placed
2. Wheel of gifts 1 activates green buff
3. before wheel of gifts 1 animation is finished activate wheel of gifts 2 green buff
4. by the end of both animations you should have 2 wheel of gifts with the same buff

This was also possible in the old BF, but the gifts dont stack anymore though.

• 1 month later...

NAME:  Stone Hurler (frost/nature tower) gets an option to be fixed after it was built

REPRODUCIBILITY: 7 out of 10

DESCRIPTION: Stone Hurler (frost/nature tower, fire aff.) gets an option to be fixed after it was built and is at full health. It's important to note that it was never attacked or damaged (nor before or after it was built)

Stone.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Zyna: This bug has been fixed.

NAME: Rootnetwork doesn't provide buffs properly

LOCATION: first experienced in 'Encounters With Twilight'; reproduced in the forge

REPRODUCIBILITY: ALWAYS

DESCRIPTION: I had Sylvan Gate (red affinity) build into a rootnetwork with Treespirit and Spore Launcher. As seen in the screenshots below the Spore Launcher got the 25% buff to it's damage whereas the Treespirit didn't. I tested the Treespirits damage against bandits in the forge. It (always) dealt the exact same amount of damage to the enemy unit with and without Sylvan Gate, therefore a visual bug is out of question.

SCREENSHOTS:

image.png.cf5917676aafec7f91350f3165bb2eed.png

image.png.0bfbf58e1fc07f2828d81710d6b61263.png

NAME: Twilight Minion CD bug.
SEVERITY: Makes the card really bad
REPRODUCIBILITY: Step 1 Summon twilight minion.

Step 2 transform into another unit

step 3 Summon twilight minion.
DESCRIPTION: Once this process is complete any twilight minion you summon will go on a 30 second cooldown even if you have spare charges.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I personally transformed into a Brute.

Zyna: This bug has been fixed.

• NAME: Crystal Fiend(G) lvl 2 applies lvl 3 heal
  • SEVERITY: 3
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: Always
  • DESCRIPTION: Crystal Fiend upgraded to level 2 will apply the healing over time effect it should have after being upgraded to level 3. It heals an extra 3 life points per second for 10 seconds for a total of 30 more life points healed than it should at level 2. This does not occur with lower upgrade levels, which apply the correct level heal.
  • SCREENSHOT/VIDEO:
  •  asdcsdc.PNG.1a1a2b5e4afb0385cd0fb107d2cefa12.PNGasdfasdf.PNG.2dad7b5521dd5ee786c4017af6a935e2.PNG
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I have not tested Crystal Fiends behavior at level 3. I also do not have the Blessed affinity and am unsure whether that unit has the same problem.

NAME: 3 - Squad size S knockback mechanics & Lost Spirit Ship
REPRODUCIBILITY: ALWAYS
DESCRIPTION: Squad becomes invincible (HP not being reduced) when squad members too far away.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Easily reproductible, place Lost Spirit Ship, summon any small squad directly under it, set S units to Hold Position, heal it until units spread enough.

When squad is spread enough any Lost Spirit Ship amount stops dealing damage, see screenshot - no HP damage.

The bug is from original game.

111.thumb.jpg.d21e6c1ab03b32ff302ce6126ce96200.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

NAME: Lost warlord spell Infused Onslaught (or Blessed Onslaught) not working in melee range.

SEVERITY: Not sure what to put down here, 3 or 2.

REPRODUCIBILITY: All the time.

DESCRIPTION: Lost Warlord spell Infused Onslaught (or Blessed Onslaught) doesn't work when it's cast in melee range, after trying to "cast" for a second, the Lost Warlord proceeds to turn back to simple auto attacking without the cast going off.

SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDh8vTU0-Gk&feature=youtu.be

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: In no way does the description say that the spell can't be cast if the warlord is the ground unit that's activating the spell to be cast in the first place or that it can't be used in melee range, NOR does it work even if there's several lost warlords in melee range, they still just keep auto attacking. This nulifies the functionality of the spell since lost warlords are generally the frontline of your unit squad.

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Warlock summoning sound file

Severity: 3

Reproduction: Always

Description: When the Warlock card is used, his entrance has no sound. However, his movement and abilities have sound effects.

Additional Information: I looked through the forums and didn't see this reported, apologies if I missed it. I know some cards just don't have any voice lines to them (eg. Dryad) but I've never found a card that didn't have a summoning sound effect. I'm not sure whether this is an actual bug or if this character has always been missing sound files, but I thought I'd just put this tidbit out there.

• NAME: Ironclads wont use ranged abilities with yellow mo on, on Ls
  • SEVERITY: 2
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: 4/4
  • DESCRIPTION: Everytime ironclads fight against lost dragons on the lost souls map. They get affected by the lost dragons bug, although the yellow mo is on, which should prevent this. Other ranged units like rageflames are not affected. This way they wont fight, and i can't play with them, cause a lost souls map will lead to a loss then, cause they dont attack.

• 1 month later...

Zyna: There is a hidden healing cap of 4000. I will leave this unchanged for now, since this will make the card even stronger than it already is.

SEVERITY: 3+

REPRODUCIBILTY: Always

When the LSS is upgraded to U3 the crystal increases in duration, from 15 seconds, to 25, however the crystal only heals for the first 15 seconds.

• 3 weeks later...

Zyna: I fixed it.

NAME: Blaster Cannon damage bug

SEVERITY: 3

REPRODUCIBILITY: ALWAYS (on the forge at least)

DESCRIPTION: Whenever Blaster Cannon deals lethal damage to an unit it doesn't do it's splash damage.

SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: blastercannonbug.thumb.png.914a61fdda6d97c0a4134f711a22f9d1.png

The first hit damaged both elves. The second hit, which killed the first elf, dealt no splash damage to the second one.

• 1 year later...
  • Zyna locked this topic