Stress Test/Open Beta

Cadark

Hey, i just wanted to ask if someone knows how long the stress test will last and yes i know that it is not the open beta yet.

if the stress test is finished idk in like maybe 4 weeks then i bet there will be a server reset like all cards, bfp, gold etc. , will there be a time between the stress test and the open Beta where we can't play ?

and my last question is what the maximum server capacity is, i know just now there are 300 caps or something but i meant what is the maximum that will get to play if all is going well.

Thanks for your time and sorry for my broken english :D

Duration is unknown yet. I guess it will be a fluent transition from Stress test into OB.
As the things are going now, I see no reason why the servers should be taken down (for a long duration) in between.

On 9/5/2018 at 7:38 PM, MrXLink said:

Will I keep any cards, BFP, gold, rewards, ranks, etc. that I earn during Open Beta?
Will there be account resets?

You will NOT carry over any account progression or rewards from the game's beta stage onto its release. During the Open Stress Test, your accounts may be reset several times, resulting in a permanent loss of cards, BFP, gold, etc. We will try out best to limit the amount of account resets to 1-3 times across the entire transition to Release. Once the project has finished its beta stage in full (or we state otherwise), there will be no more account resets. We can't emphasise enough that your late-night grinding sessions will not end up in the release build of Skylords Reborn, so mind that while scheduling your playtime!

There's no cap planned afaik.

Edited by Nerevar