cant summon card bug

holymango

I'm having those kind of issues as well. Only two or 3 cards worked for me during in-game. But another issue is that when I try to create a new deck or add different cards on my current deck, they do not work in game. But when I make a new deck, now, I choose a map and when I check ready it auto switched to Tutorial deck. Not allowing me to use my current deck I just made. Now I am also unable to delete the new deck but was able to delete my previous decks I have made a few days ago.

11 hours ago, Slick said:

I'm having those kind of issues as well. Only two or 3 cards worked for me during in-game. But another issue is that when I try to create a new deck or add different cards on my current deck, they do not work in game. But when I make a new deck, now, I choose a map and when I check ready it auto switched to Tutorial deck. Not allowing me to use my current deck I just made. Now I am also unable to delete the new deck but was able to delete my previous decks I have made a few days ago.

same problem for  me...tuorial deck every time i hit ready,and the ones created disapear,and the problem of summon things when i tried new card before the problem of tutorial deck started.

21 minutes ago, Araim said:

[...] i forgott to "lock" my deck after changing it. after i fixed this it worked like a charm

The client's supposed to lock it automatically when you click "ready" while in lobby :thinking:
Might be a clue for the cause of this currently common issue, @Kubik @Ladadoos?

Edited by Nerevar

I might have found the Solution for some people. I tried to change my Tutorial Frost/Nature deck, which was fine until i got ingame. Couldnt Use !NEW! cards as well. After i obviously lost the game since Tier1 cant carry shit, i got back into the Forge and my Deck was back to the old. Guess Bf isnt properly saving these changes.
Solution: Create a completly new deck when you do big changes.

2 hours ago, Araim said:

i had the same issue with summoning my cards. in my case it was because i forgott to "lock" my deck after changing it. after i fixed this it worked like a charm

even though i locked my deck, the newly added cards didnt work. I have that issue only since today, an other deck i modified with changing some cards does work. That one i customized some days ago.

Elektronenhirn likes this

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use