nearly always Server full...

Eierschneider

Hey,

just wanted 2 ask if it is possible to implement a Queue System into the Launcher… This try in 1 Minute thing is totaly 2005ish and absolute unfair for those who dont want 2 try evry Minute all Day long! So either upgrade the Playermax. for the Server or implement a Queuesystem plz!

Edited by Eierschneider

1 hour ago, Eierschneider said:

Hey,

just wanted 2 ask if it is possible to implement a Queue System into the Launcher… This try in 1 Minute thing is totaly 2005ish and absolute unfair for those who dont want 2 try evry Minute all Day long! So either upgrade the Playermax. for the Server or implement a Queuesystem plz!

The Devs already stated that its not possible right now to add a queue. Why could this be unfair? Its the same chance for everyone? Just be patient. The Game is not finished right now. This is a stress test. If you do not want to play it or simply cant because of your schedule , the best might be to just wait until its finished. 

Greetings

4 hours ago, DominikS said:

The Devs already stated that its not possible right now to add a queue. Why could this be unfair? Its the same chance for everyone? Just be patient. The Game is not finished right now. This is a stress test. If you do not want to play it or simply cant because of your schedule , the best might be to just wait until its finished. 

Greetings

It is unfair because there are Ppl who have to work (i know so uncool) and dont have the Time to try to connect all Day Long! A Queue System which could easyly implented in the launcher would make it fair!

ronmor likes this

16 hours ago, Eierschneider said:

It is unfair because there are Ppl who have to work (i know so uncool) and dont have the Time to try to connect all Day Long! A Queue System which could easyly implented in the launcher would make it fair!

if it is that easy i suggest you work out a full solution to do it and send it to the devs so that they only have to copy paste it :)

i for myself work 2 jobs and find time to play, so this is no excuse :) just press the login button for half an hour to an hour and you are in ;)

I manage a cafe/ bar (around 50h) Got a little Daughter recently and still have time to play , or at least try to Login. But i get your point. It will become better. To be able to play a little is super nice! Try it until it works and dont get frustrated. It will be worth the wait :)

Nijel likes this

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use