Lost connection to server

rophet

So i downloaded the game friday evening since then i have never been able to login it allways either says to many people on the server or if it doesnt it says connection to server lost i have been able to connect to the server and choose a nickname once but after i entered my name it said connection to server lost again.

So is there any way to fix this from my side or is it just completely impossible to play until the devs fix it?

4 hours ago, rophet said:

So i downloaded the game friday evening since then i have never been able to login it allways either says to many people on the server or if it doesnt it says connection to server lost i have been able to connect to the server and choose a nickname once but after i entered my name it said connection to server lost again.

So is there any way to fix this from my side or is it just completely impossible to play until the devs fix it?

Its not impossible to play the Game. There are 300 Slots right now which are mostly full. You just have to try again and agian until it works. its the same for everyone. If you have more questions you should join the Skylords Reborn Discord Server.

Hope i could help

Edited by DominikS
Drakeslayer likes this

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use