Maps not starting

Greatro

Hello,

so I was able to play the game before(with all the bugs but this one is new) 

My AV is deactivated ofc and the game files are not scanned etc. Normally I was able to play.

But today something is wrong. This did not happen before.

I can log in into the game normally(ofc it takes few tries as always but thats normal), be in forge, do auctions, build deck, see map. The problem starts when i try to play a map. I can lock my deck, start a game and then the loading screen pops up, loading bar goes to full and that is when the game stops. It wont start the map. I tried PVE for money and story quest and nothing starts. I wait 1 minute, 5, 10, 15~but the game wont start.

No error messages appears and the game dont crash or freezes. It simply wont start a map.

tak si robi.jpg

ta 1.jpg

Edited by Greatro

8 hours ago, Greatro said:

Hello,

so I was able to play the game before(with all the bugs but this one is new) 

My AV is deactivated ofc and the game files are not scanned etc. Normally I was able to play.

But today something is wrong. This did not happen before.

I can log in into the game normally(ofc it takes few tries as always but thats normal), be in forge, do auctions, build deck, see map. The problem starts when i try to play a map. I can lock my deck, start a game and then the loading screen pops up, loading bar goes to full and that is when the game stops. It wont start the map. I tried PVE for money and story quest and nothing starts. I wait 1 minute, 5, 10, 15~but the game wont start.

No error messages appears and the game dont crash or freezes. It simply wont start a map.

tak si robi.jpg

ta 1.jpg

Its a common issue the Devs are aware of and working on. Its the same for everyone. Just wait or try again. If you want to stay updated either read the Forums before posting or just join the Discord servers.

Greetings

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use