1 - New Account No Cards

theLoser

I've tried relogging at least 3 times over the last 10 minutes.

The account has no cards, no boosters, and three decks that contain no cards, including the tutorial deck. I can't play through the tutorial because all of my decks have no cards and I can't get cards from the two free boosters because the two free boosters don't exist on my account.

Card Inventory.gif

Booster Inventory.gif

Deck List.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it is a followup-error I´m not sure if I should post it in a new topic.

I chose the same ingame name I had before and got an error message. I know just enough to read some simple codes, but I expect some remaining files for that name causing the error.
For the error message, see the uploaded image.
I can replicate the error every time I try it with my account, while a friend could login properly on my computer.

If it´s the easiest way to solve this by deleting it again and making me choose another name, I can do that.

Critical Error Skylords Reborn.png

13 hours ago, Draconus said:

Since it is a followup-error I´m not sure if I should post it in a new topic.

I chose the same ingame name I had before and got an error message. I know just enough to read some simple codes, but I expect some remaining files for that name causing the error.
For the error message, see the uploaded image.
I can replicate the error every time I try it with my account, while a friend could login properly on my computer.

If it´s the easiest way to solve this by deleting it again and making me choose another name, I can do that.

Critical Error Skylords Reborn.png

Looks to be the same as this: 

So please post any further messages relating to that bug in there.

@Kubik Yes.

I used the same login data to create a game account. I had to pick a new name, chose the one I had before (which is the same as my forum name) and got the error.
Following Ultrakool I replied in the "2-Login Error with Game Crash" bugreport since it looks the same.

Either I´m unlucky or it´s related to each other.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use