Introduce Yourself!

MrXLink

Time for the next german guy :D

Hey folks my name is Delok or just call me Dom i started playing BF in 2012 i think and had like no idea about pvp i just played pve and had fun destroying the easier modes xD after that game got shut down i played Minecraft with some friends but that turned out to get boring real soon so i took a break since it was summer but as soon as it got cold i was like ' damn you need a good online game again' a friend showed me League of Legends which i really love to play and i am pretty good at (if someone wanna play with me sometime -> xXDelokXx <- ) that aside to conclude this I LOVED BATTLEFORGE and that is because of all those possible strategies you could do. 

my nickname is from The Legend of Zelda if anyone it interested <3 the legend of zelda is great :D 

looking forward to see you guys in the Forge or any pvp cards ;)  have a nice day and stay positive ! as well as keep that god damn HYPE up 

8 minutes ago, Delok said:

Time for the next german guy :D

Hey folks my name is Delok or just call me Dom i started playing BF in 2012 i think and had like no idea about pvp i just played pve and had fun destroying the easier modes xD after that game got shut down i played Minecraft with some friends but that turned out to get boring real soon so i took a break since it was summer but as soon as it got cold i was like ' damn you need a good online game again' a friend showed me League of Legends which i really love to play and i am pretty good at (if someone wanna play with me sometime -> xXDelokXx <- ) that aside to conclude this I LOVED BATTLEFORGE and that is because of all those possible strategies you could do. 

my nickname is from The Legend of Zelda if anyone it interested <3 the legend of zelda is great :D 

looking forward to see you guys in the Forge or any pvp cards ;)  have a nice day and stay positive ! as well as keep that god damn HYPE up 

maybe you are interested in this:

Apparently there are few Canadians here? I know @Aragorn is from Canada. That's about it though. I'm Noah and I'm from ontairio Canada, highest rank I got back in the day was legend, I think if anyone does know me it would be simply for my ability to actually win matches while using t4 or ridiculously bad cards for pvp. I started battleforge in 2010 but didn't play extensively until halfway through 2011. That's where I got to legend. I stopped playing for a while and forgot all my account information for my original so I made a smurf to play until the game shut down. A sad day that was. I used my smurf to get to veteran with the starter deck and clear the PvE completely on every difficulty. I only added light blade to the deck. 

Yello fams!

I am samsin99 or sam for short. I played 1 year. That year I played I had some powerful cards but no one to play with to beat the campaign. I didn't have many friends in the real world but online was another story. When I was shown this game I was hooked. I got the death ray card and used it crazy. I love anime, sports, and video games. I'm always on but when I, I make sure to play for hours. I have lots of school work since I signed for college classes. I've been waiting for the new version so when it finishes I'll be sure to get on. I'm hoping to have a friend group of people to play the story line and pvps. Good job to the team for remaking this and thanks for a friendly environment. 

Find me on steam and get nba2k16 I am a little lonely.

Hello!

My name is Solb and I just found this project on YouTube. I played BattleForge about one year and was pretty sad, when it was closed. I always looked for a similar game, but found none. Now I am here and I am looking forward to be able to play BattleForge again when it comes out.

I love soccer and do normally not miss only one match of my favorite team. I am German and now 16 years old, so I have to stay in school for two more years, but that is okay, since I do not really do anything for school at home, but some minutes before the lesson. Battleforge Reborn is a project that I loved from the very first moment I heard about it and do not want to miss it anymore. If you have any further questions, just ask :)

On 3/5/2016 at 11:20 PM, CapnCrunch said:

Apparently there are few Canadians here? I know @Aragorn is from Canada. That's about it though. I'm Noah and I'm from ontairio Canada, highest rank I got back in the day was legend, I think if anyone does know me it would be simply for my ability to actually win matches while using t4 or ridiculously bad cards for pvp. I started battleforge in 2010 but didn't play extensively until halfway through 2011. That's where I got to legend. I stopped playing for a while and forgot all my account information for my original so I made a smurf to play until the game shut down. A sad day that was. I used my smurf to get to veteran with the starter deck and clear the PvE completely on every difficulty. I only added light blade to the deck. 

Hopefully BFR will be completely free to play so you'll be able to fully enjoy the game after forgetting your account identifications. I wish you good luck and maybe we'll face each other in pvp. I did remember some player used t4 in 2v2. Did we ever play each other in the original game?

Hey iam chargeR (Marcel),

fkin 25 years old and still addicted to this game. Didnt realised at the beginning how addicted I was, found the game when I bought a Sapphire HD 4890 VaporX Graphics Card, got a free key for full game and 3000bfp with the card. Barely played it, with a lot of months between my active states. 2 years b4 closing my best mate s0ul also started and from there we playd like 6 months together and also achived some top 20 2on2 time, but dropped it again after hearing of the dieing game. Now Iam back ( watching the forum since day 1, registered later) and waiting and waiting and waiting for release. I always keep the hype in the shoutbox. Cant wait till it releases, see u hopefully soon in PVP. (Oh well and Iam german)

25 years old? I'm 40, and still love this game lol 

Started playing back in '09 or 2010 after a couple of friends turned me on to BF. I played for a bit, noobing about, and dropped. A few months later, I came back to it, etc, etc-- this pattern repeated, and every time I got more and more into the game. 

I had no idea that the servers had shut down-- I last played in 2012 or early 2013, I think. By the time I stopped, I was playing every day, for hours on end (still wasn't that good, but loved to play and buy/trade cards, anyway-- spent waaay too much time in auctions!)

Anyway, I want to thank all the team from the bottom of my heart for working to revive this amazing game. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

14 hours ago, Aragorn said:

Hopefully BFR will be completely free to play so you'll be able to fully enjoy the game after forgetting your account identifications. I wish you good luck and maybe we'll face each other in pvp. I did remember some player used t4 in 2v2. Did we ever play each other in the original game?

We may have once or twice though I don't even remember my username. Only reason I remember my

smurf because I use that username for most things. It's not CapnCrunch. Weren't you above legend?

10 minutes ago, CapnCrunch said:

We may have once or twice though I don't even remember my username. Only reason I remember my

smurf because I use that username for most things. It's not CapnCrunch. Weren't you above legend?

I made demi-god once but I was more sage consistent the day they announced the game was going to close. I had a short active time and I was a fast learner compared to most other high rank so you maybe met me when I was Legend. My username was xAragornx and I'm know for playing stonekin with no t1 and mostly 2v2.

Edited by Aragorn

3 hours ago, Aragorn said:

I made demi-god once but I was more sage consistent the day they announced the game was going to close. I had a short active time and I was a fast learner compared to most other high rank so you maybe met me when I was Legend. My username was xAragornx and I'm know for playing stonekin with no t1 and mostly 2v2.

yeah I remember you, you used to duo with Bubbaloo, used to see you on some replays from youtubers that I watched at the time.

A quick reply so i have a chance at the beta for not being a fake account. :kappa: (never been much of a forum poster)

Old bf player but never been very active at the forum or high at pvp rank so most propably dont know me (i recognise a lot of names tho).

Only recently (1 week or so) found out about bfreborn, so am pretty trilled about al of this. (open the donations already so i can trow money at my screen :swiftrage: )

Anyway about myself

-live in Antwerp (Belgium)

- love everthing that is/or splaches shadow

-hate everything that is/or splaches fire (bandits are a love-hate relation :blight:)

signed

necromaker

9 hours ago, windowmaker said:

A quick reply so i have a chance at the beta for not being a fake account. :kappa: (never been much of a forum poster)

Old bf player but never been very active at the forum or high at pvp rank so most propably dont know me (i recognise a lot of names tho).

Only recently (1 week or so) found out about bfreborn, so am pretty trilled about al of this. (open the donations already so i can trow money at my screen :swiftrage: )

Anyway about myself

-live in Antwerp (Belgium)

- love everthing that is/or splaches shadow

-hate everything that is/or splaches fire (bandits are a love-hate relation :blight:)

signed

necromaker

Follow the announcement section, you prolly will need to either 

1) Enter your email to sign up

2) log in to forums and click sign up button 

When the time comes. You can't miss it then.

Hey i'm Maurice

from germany iw as playing BF about 2-3 years but then the server was closed i loved the game idea and the awesome community .. then today i was cleaning my room and found my BF CD BOX and i was looking in the internet if there are any game how are like BF and then i found BFReborn i was like OMG **** REALLY NOOO NOWAY ..... It is so ****ing awesome to here that some guys try to reborn BF i hope i can Help you in any way and i still cant belive it thanks for every thing you do and i hope verything goes write (Sorry for my english i hope you can understand what i mean :D)

I'm learning C# in schol i'm a It student i hope i can help you with my skills :D

Edited by Dexirian
Cursing

Hello Guys,

Im Giacomo i come from italy :) 28 years old . I have played battleforge for 2 years ( i was using another name).. and i have see this site only yesterday. I realy love this beautiful GAME and i want to say thanks to who is doing this wonderful job... who's recovering up this game.

I play footbal and i work a travel company .and im a computer technician

Hello Everyone!

I'm from Austria and 23 years old. I started playing Battleforge with a few friends when it came out and loved it. The innovative gameplay and the mix between a TCG and an RTS instantly hooked me in. I made a few maps back then, but never really published them. I was actually quite active in the german mapmaking forum.
It was a really sad day for me when I heard that they would shut the game down.

A few days ago a friend of mine told me about this project and I was instantly hyped. I really wanna play Battleforge again!!!

In real live I'm nearly a BSc in software engineering so if you guys need any help in regards to programming I should have time apart from my studies.

51 minutes ago, Cararasu said:

Hello Everyone!

I'm from Austria and 23 years old. I started playing Battleforge with a few friends when it came out and loved it. The innovative gameplay and the mix between a TCG and an RTS instantly hooked me in. I made a few maps back then, but never really published them. I was actually quite active in the german mapmaking forum.
It was a really sad day for me when I heard that they would shut the game down.

A few days ago a friend of mine told me about this project and I was instantly hyped. I really wanna play Battleforge again!!!

In real live I'm nearly a BSc in software engineering so if you guys need any help in regards to programming I should have time apart from my studies.

Welcome mate :)

Feel free to apply in the recruitment section in the forums: http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/forum/52-development/

Hey im friendlyhate from the usa. Iv been snooping around the forums for several months and thought id say hi! BF was one of my favorite games of all time and i was sad when it was taken down. I am very happy and excited for BF reborn. TY to all the people dedicating their time to bring this hidden gem of a game back to life!!!

Edited by FriendlyHate

Hey Guys! 

I am Paulson79, so was my nick in BF. I am from Poland and was in game since 2009. When E fucking A posted information about shutting down server I gave up all my cards to those who stayed till the end and left cursing on that retarted corporation (they never did anything to keep BF really running). Im happy to see this game going back.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, Fordominique my name.

Following BF:R for a while now, but never created an account til today.

Played it back when it was released and a full price title in the shelf. Was "little" upset when they turned it into F2P but hey, turned out to be still good after that.

I'm from Belgium, however living in Irland and speaking German, French and English. Working for a good few years now in customer support and before that in QA. So Breaking stuff and providing steps in order to fix it is my thing. However don't confuse me with a Tech-Guru who knows how to fix things with a 1-click-script or even a programmer! Those guys are waaaay above me. I'm more the guy you call on a help.-line and claims he's useless until your issue is fixed through his advises ^^

That's all I have atm. However if you guys have trouble in any game, PM me and I'll see what I can do for you. Can't promise anything, but who knows, right?

Hello everyone, I'm Zorlok and I'm 16.

I come from Croatia.

I have played Battleforge since Lost Souls edition as a F2P then I later bought the game.

My favourite element is fire/shadow (bandit). Had a sweet deck and I stopped playing somewhere after the Amii edition.

I love Heavy Metal, my favourite band is Bathory and I play guitar. I don't really like most of modern heavy metal.

I love playing and modding Crusader Kings 2. I also love Warhammer 40k.

• 2 months later...

I am the WaterMelon Lord and I am 17.

I come from Melon Land.

I Love Melons. 

I use Fire, Nature and Twilight as my main deck.

I love Football. 

I love this community.

I love BattleForge Reborn.

Edited by ThomasMann