Introduce Yourself!

MrXLink

[quote='Arathorn' pid='9692' dateline='1437925353']
hi I'm RamTin from iran
i dont know this game a lot but i heared about it 5 years ago,soon after i heared that all of the servers in battleforge is going down so i became sad  and didnt get the opportunity to play it then my freind Greymane Told me about it that a private server is bringing battleforge back  i am so glad to hear that so here i am
hope to play this game as soon as possible
[/quote]

Hello mate,glad you made it here
hope to see u in forge soon :shy:

[quote='Arathorn' pid='9692' dateline='1437925353']
hi I'm RamTin from iran
i dont know this game a lot but i heared about it 5 years ago,soon after i heared that all of the servers in battleforge is going down so i became sad and didnt get the opportunity to play it then my freind Greymane Told me about it that a private server is bringing battleforge back i am so glad to hear that so here i am
hope to play this game as soon as possible
[/quote]

That's awesome. Probably the first I've seen that didn't play the original game ;) Welcome and I hope we won't dissapoint

Hey, I'll just be going by PhoebusRevenio from now on. I've been playing BattleForge almost from the start, and am looking forward to new experiences with BattleForge Reborn. 

I'm an aspiring novelist, program as a hobby, and I'm currently a member of the US Army National Guard. College starts this fall, and hopefully I'll have time for games like BattleForge and League of Legends.

I was never a very high ranked PvP player like a lot of you. I think I reached Reaper or something (grey shield with a few dots). But most people who played when I got there were gold or cyan and had decks 4x the level of mine,lol.

So you can imagine I just got smacked around most of the time. But I found a 2v2 partner one time who was one of those top players. Even with my inferior deck, we were winning matches against high ranked opponents, so way back then I wasn't so bad.

I'm just sure that if I don't grind for a few months building my deck, that I'll get crushed by the rest of the community, haha.

But I'm glad this project started, that the community is united, and I look forward to losing many, many games against ya'll! :)

I play League of Legends on the NA server under the same name.

I'll do quick introduction because my english not so great to let me write my full biography  Yeah, so I'm Fatalis,name Ilya, 17 years old. I'm from Russia (vodka, cyka, balalaika etc.) First time I took hands on BF when my very good friend gave me DVD with it. I liked it so much after playing only half an hour. BF is a great game, no, GREATEST MMORTS I'VE EVER PLAYED :) I got very excited when heard about Reborn. Good luck guys and hope you can bring it back to life!

Edited by Fatalis

Aloha everyone and yes I know I'm kinda late with this, but hey better now than never.
I'm Treim and i started playing Battleforge few months after release. Some of you might know me from the speedrun rankings, especially rPVE where i spent most of my time while playing Battleforge. I'm 20 years old and live in germany. Other than Battleforge i play LoL, Diablo III and tons of other stuff.
I'm looking forward to see you all in the forge and have a nice day :)

[quote='Treim' pid='9886' dateline='1438000440']
Aloha everyone and yes I know I'm kinda late with this, but hey better now than never.
I'm Treim and i started playing Battleforge few months after release. Some of you might know me from the speedrun rankings, especially rPVE where i spent most of my time while playing Battleforge. I'm 20 years old and live in germany. Other than Battleforge i play LoL, Diablo III and tons of other stuff.
[/quote]

Whats your summoner name? I'd like to add you in League :D I'm not that good, and just level 20 but lets see.. :kappa:

Hello everyone im iClaws. I was introduced to BF by a friend in 2010 or something. Wasnt much of a gamer back then, but i liked the game and i played it a lot. I was sad when it shut down, so i feel very happy and hype that I get to play this game again.

[quote='iClaws' pid='9919' dateline='1438003041']
Hello everyone im iClaws. I was introduced to BF by a friend in 2010 or something. Wasnt much of a gamer back then, but i liked the game and i played it a lot. I was sad when it shut down, so i feel very happy and hype that I get to play this game again.
[/quote]

Welcome, Skylord! :)

[quote='WotdeFack' pid='9903' dateline='1438002268']
[quote='Treim' pid='9886' dateline='1438000440']
[/quote]

Whats your summoner name? I'd like to add you in League :D I'm not that good, and just level 20 but lets see.. :kappa:
[/quote]

this is not really a thread to ask me that... just send me a pm with that kind of stuff...
however LoL nick is Zagrem

and to add sth 'useful' to this post
[quote='iClaws' pid='9919' dateline='1438003041']
[/quote]
Welcome and have good time with us

Hi my name is Mechcash/Kenneth and I´m from Wurstland better known as Germany ;)
It started one day in 2009, I casually walked through the gaming shop with my dad. I was allowed to get one game so i walked around and tried to find a fitting game without a real conclusion :/. I looked around and saw that big screen on the wall and there it was THE FIRST BATTLEFORGE TRAILER/TEASER. My mind was blown (I was a kiddy so mainly because of the monsters in the trailer) I decided to pick the game up and started my career. I played several years then stoped but after the expansions started again, I never stoped for a longer period of time just short breaks ;) . Over the time I hired friends and had fun with the trading and pvp (pve too but not that much :angel: ).
Could keep going with this for days but w/e see you in the forge guys !

Hey guys,

First of all I'd like to say hi! to all original beta testers who may be lurking around and remember me from the official forums (and the game itself of course) since I joined at the end of 2008. Me and SpikE were the guys who started off the loot list that spread like wildfire as it contained all available card upgrades in a neat Excel sheet.

At any rate, I've been longing to go back and enjoy BattleForge once more ever since, and I'm very please to have found the members of BF Reborn taking upon themself to resurrect this fantastic and innovative RTS.

Back then, digital TCGs weren't nearly as common as nowadays - hence people weren't prepared for BF's complexity and the target audience didn't exist - the release date also coincided with the Starcraft 2 beta, not to mention the lack of marketing from EA and unsteady updates.

Times have changed though, and while decent strategy games are considered a rarity nowadays, card games are getting more and more positive exposure. Then there is BattleForge, combining the best of both worlds...

Hello! My name is Alexander, online I'm going under the alias "veryhasted" I'm 16 y/o. Studying economics at a "Private" school and want to continue my studies later on in England at Warwick University (if my english is good enough^^) I like tennis and trading stocks, my target stocks are medical/gaming companies. Back to battleforge, i started playing battleforge when I was about.... 9 years old. I found battleforge on a shelf in my local game shop and loved the look of the cover, I bought it and started playing it, I've never been a hardcore gamer so I played a little bit of PvE with some friends but I never really understood PvP. I bought the CD about 6 times as that was the only way I knew of getting BFP and I was an avid pack opener, so I have about 6 battleforge CD's lying around at my house. I was recently looking for games that I played when I was younger to bring back some great memories, nostalgia if you prefer to call it that and I stumbled upon Battleforge Reborn. So currently I'm patiently waiting for the release of battleforge. That's probably everything you'd want to know about me.

Hype for battleforge!

Hello guys,

my real name is Tommy, i'm 16 years old and come from Switzerland.

How i came to this game? Well i don't remember that at all, but i think it was because of a Trailer about Battleforge. I was about 10 or 11 years old and my parents aren't allowed me to play this game. So i downloaded the F2P version - and played it hidden.

One time i bought the game in a store with my grandpa.. and when i went back home my father didn't said anything and allowed me the game. And yea.. i loved to play this game, but i was inactive 1 year before the Server closed. About 4 months before i've heard that EA gonna close the Server i started the game and played in the forge with all my cards.

Today i play games like GTA V or Battlefield 4 and stuff like this. And now i wait for the BF Reborn! :)

Hello All, I'm from Portugal (JoseAlmeida You're not alone!) i'm 33 years old and im currently unemployed :(

Games I play at the moment are World of Warcraft, Eve Online, Rappelz and soon(TM) Battleforge!!! :D

I also like to host some of my favorite games and have fun with my friends, and messing around in SQL taught me that there are no boundaries, if you realy want to learn something (internet is a great thing) :D you can do it!

Oh I didn't notice this thread when I joined the community, but here I go:

Hey all, I'm Dorian, also known as dodotron or dodosaur, but as parlax in the first game. I live in Belgium (province Antwerp, in a village next to Mechelen for those interested). I'm currently studying at Leuven.

In Battleforge I really liked frost and nature, but i played a good amount of fire too. I was still young when I played bforge for the first time and I didn't like to take risks so I didn't play a lot of shadow. I'm really looking forward to playing it now though and I can't wait to start creating decks and start pvping. I became a really pvp minded player over the years.

Outside of battleforge I currently play a lot of Guild Wars 2 and Hearthstone, but I played and play a lot of other games too.

Hi i'm Nicolas Heban i played this game since 2009 i got 9 old for this time now i got 15 old im french im come frome canada in i love you guys ;33

I love you too bro :P <3

Hello Im Nilesh im from Netherland im like to play HearthStone and Agar.io , mostly im played in battleforge PvP Ls , Pure ice But never reached top 200 because im must play every time like players vs Hero , Grandmaster , Sage and im like playing soccer

I'm Dmytros, livin' in Portugal right now. Found battleforge early 2011, played the game till' it dropped. My favorite type of games are RTS and TBS, but I mostly play CS:GO and Warframe. Feel free to add me on steam so we can play a match or two of CS:GO.

Hello, I was an OG member of Battleforge back at launch and beta.  Saw this on the internets and decided to pop in and say hello.  

I'm a former avid RTS enthusiast, back in college my roommate and I played this and other RTSs.  I spent far too much money buying the starter pack over and over again, hoarded a shit load of the original Promo 4, broke the auction house's pricings in units like Promo Harvester and Promo Fire Dancer (was that her name, I don't quite remember).  I was rollin' in the BFP back in the day.  Then college got difficult and had to do actual work and had a fall out with the game.  The love was reignited when I graduated and fizzled out over the years.

I don't really PC game anymore, occasionally I'll fire up something old but for the most part I spend my gaming hours with my fiancee playing games on our PS4.  Currently playing DMC4:SE, again, and smashing our heads against the wall with the RNG of Destiny. 

I won't post much more than this here until the client comes out, then I'll be more active, assuming I'm in a position to do a lot of PC gaming. 

Hello everyone,

I know I am kinda late with introducing myself, but better late then never ;)

I am a 28 years old male living in the Netherlands. I have a masters degree in Business IT and I am currently working as a requirements analyst/tester for a software developing company specialized in ERP software. I played Battleforge from just after the start until the very end. At first I was just a casual PvE player, having fun with just completing PvE maps and Battlegrounds. I never got bored of this because I always thought the maps were very unique (compared to other RTS games) and with using another deck, you could play the same map in a totally different way again. I also did some PvP but I never got really into it (although I was always planning to play it more often). During the last year of Battleforge I discovered speedrunning which I really enjoyed. I became quite addicted to this and I spent like all of my free time on Battleforge because of this. After Battleforge ended, I played a bit Starcraft 2, but I got bored after a couple months with it. Currently I dont really play any games as I never found a game again which I really enjoyed. But of course this will change when Battleforge is Reborn! 

MephistoRoss