Introduce Yourself!

MrXLink

hello everyone!
my name is francesco and I live in Italy.
I played this game a bit more than 1 year, I had tons of fun with it and with my frost deck!
I really look forward a playable version!
Good job!

Hey ,
I am Ouissam from Germany and played BF for at least a year :D.
I loved the trading system (and I was a pretty known trader ) and I always tried to get all the cards i need to play my fancy decks :D
2v2 was something I really enjoyed with my best friend and he is as excited as me, when he heard about this project, so let's hop it gets the support it needs ! ( I am gonna donate , but I have to wait for my paycheck to see how much :P.)

See you in the Forge Skylords !

Wow I'm surprise there is a lot of diverse people from different countries.

For me I'm from the USA but I'm not American, I'm actually full Asian. I join Battleforge around during the Lost Souls edition, how I came with the user is funny because I choose Neon then type in 3 random letters and that is how my username is created, my first and favorite deck is the Pure Frost deck. And my body is ready for this game release.

Hope I see you in the game!

Hi guys, my name is Daniel "Alcatrass" Goździk I'm from Poland, and I really enjoyed playing BF when it was up. I loved original cards, not lost souls and renegade, I've spent many gold hours in this game and i was upset with dropping down the servers. Game had really good community and one of the best card gameplay games. I can see that here is many ppl like me who really loved the game and they are very very hyped about it's comming back. I think we'll all make the game even better then it was. See you on the Forge, Skylords!

Hello my name is Christoph or for short Chris. Im 17 and from Germany. I used to have a strong stonekin deck.:3
Before this game I have played (alongside others) Starcraft 2, Civ 5 and Minecraft. I love Battleforge and I am extremely hyped for when it comes out.

hey everyone, my name is Renan and im from Brazil 19 years and i played battleforge since beta,but i played it just casually so i tried to just have fun with PvE using a red/green deck,currently i play some competitive games like LoL,CS:GO and Hearthstone, but i like play hardcore games too like Binding of Isaac and Nuclear Throne.. and i REALLY cant wait to play BF again =D

Hello!
My name is Amit and I played from the demo , when the demo was out I started playing and then the full game and after it till the game was closed :(
I loved pve and pvp , they was amazing.
I played pure fire deck and enjoyed it a lot , I think my favorite card is the Juggernaut or Fire Dancer.
And I'm insanely happy that you guys keep the good work and bringing the game back to us!

Hi! Im Adrian. I live in Poland. I found about BattleForge when I was searching for Spore game in google images. Saw Spore Launcher card and clicked it. It showed me BF wiki, I googled it and saw trailer I downloaded it immediately. Was playing it for about 1,5 year. I mainly played PvE only cause I was afraid to get rekted in PvP. I was sad that my favourite game was closed down. I started playing TF2, LoL, DotA 2, CS:GO and other steam games. When I googled BattleForge someday I saw project called Legacy Reforge, I started following this FB page December last year. Then I saw this project, at first I thought it's a joke but then I was so happy. Now I'm back to BF fanbase and cannot wait to play this game again! :D

Also I mainly played Pure Fire or either Pure Nature. My fav cards are Juggernaut, Fire Dragon and Mo ^^

Didn't notice that thread and made another one, anyway I will never stop to be a noob lamer.. :D

Hello people!!!

thesikaleon here

If you are veteran players you probably know me, playing just nature/frost and always shout on forums that "whatever is ingame is fair, and there is no lame"

Was in top 5 at 1v1 and 2v2 for a long time.

I was the admin of battlefore.gr where people used to upload replays at the late years of the game.

When this game is online i can set up a replays website if its needed.

I am so excited!!!   [img]http://bfreborn.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.png[/img]

Hi my name is Philipp. I'm 23 and from Germany. I started playing battleforge a few months after release and played till the very last day of this great game.
I've played lots of rPve and PvP, though I was never very hight ranked in PvP cause I mainly try out unique strategies and think about new card combinations. I've played many uniqued strategies in PvP and Pve like Tortuguns with Grim Bahirs Crawler as food, Sacrefice Lost Reaver to Dreadcharger to give him a shield and a dmg buff or Shadow worm with Necrofury and Fallen Skyelf....
My main colours would be pur shadow in PvP and Bandites in Pve.
I also was very active in the german Battleforge forum so I hope to see as many old faces as possible in this forum :)
When Battleforge went offline, I played a lot of mobas like lol or smite but would quit that anytime for playing Battleforge again ^^

Hey everybody! My name is Ibo I'm 16 and from Belgium. I have been playing battleforge for a long time I loved obtaining new cards and upgrading them! i don't have any main colors i just play with what i feel like!

Hello i'm "fodasseman" also none in another acc as "tiagokiller". I played battleforge before, and there isn't any other game that equals this. I hope this will be working in the end of the summer :) I will defenitly play it again. By the way i'm portuguese player.

Hey there,there is also an introduction of me on my profile but nvm..
Im Jakov Milevski, born in Macedonia and the capital city Skopje.
At the moment i am 17 years old.
I played BattleForge after the closed beta.
I mostly love to play games and basketball.
Pure fire is my favourite,and also Juggernaut^^.
I also play games like LoL,NBA,FIFA,CoD and more..:)

Hey everyone!

My name is Rafi and I'm from Germany. I just discovered this project a few days ago and I'm really impressed with and thankful for the work you guys are doing. 
My history with Battleforge started in late 2009. I had seen it on a german tv show (Game One), probably a rebroadcast, and I was intrigued by the concept. Back then I played some tcgs with friends at school and since I always enjoyed rts games, I wanted to try it. A friend of mine and me had a lot of fun with it, then I forgot it for a while after getting a new computer. 
When I read that it's going to be shut down, I downloaded it again and enjoyed it the last few weeks. I searched if there was any chance of it being kept playable, at least in singleplayer, but to no avail. That was until I found Bfreborn. I'm really hoping this project can bring the game back. The box still stands next to me on the shelf.

Some things about me: I'm a computer science student at university at the moment, not quite as programming savvy yet as I would like to be. I dabble in all sorts of artsy things like composing and making music, drawing, 3d modelling, photography, writing ...
I also play a lot of video games, from starcraft to smash to fifa to super mario to battlefield, there are few genres I don't tap into. My favourite one remains real time strategy. 
I will try to help the community and the project as much as I can, without promising too much since I'm also studying for exams at the moment.

Nice to meet you all, 
Rafide

Hello
I'm Muhammad and im Iranian,First time i saw battle forge(By accident,and im so glad i did) was 2011-2012,i really loved it and was playing it until i heard about shutdown,

i found out about this site just a few days ago,and nothing could please me more!
i cant thank you enough for bringing back battle forge. keep up the good work!
now though,i cant wait to get back in the forge,
i also play gta v,elderscrolls online,skyrim,company of heroes2, but battle forge is something different!Really!

Hope to see u guys in the Forge once again ;)

Hi i'm Aljaž from Slovenia. I have played this game for quite a while but then i took a break for a year or so. When i came back this game was gone and after a while i found out about this project and i have never been as exited about something as much as i am exited for this.

Hail Skylords. My name is Valeriu Balan, i'm from Republic of Moldova. I have found Battleforge accidentally as it was not so advertised for some reason, and felt in love right after it. I enjoyed playing it until it was close :'( I was summoning my creatures in the forge every day, and just admiring them. Nature cards were my favourites, especially lifestream as the model and animation was so damn epic I could just look at it the entire day. The artwork in this game is truly fascinating I must say. Meet you in Nyn.

[quote='RadicalX' pid='1486' dateline='1434994288']
Heyho,

I am RadicalX and some people should know me from the past. I was a very dedicated PvP player (reached the top spot in 1v1 & 2v2), but I played PvE aswell from time to time.  

Nice to meet you all! I'm really hyped to play the game again.  :D
[/quote]

hey man!!! nice that we are almost all here again   :shy:

Hi All !
I'm Khodas from IRAN.
I can't wait to get back into the game again.
I even can't complain about anything of Battle Forge cause it's just amazing.
I believe EA sucked really hard these recent days with all shut downing game and stuff.
But now i'm so glad there are some guys that are bringing the game back and help us to have fun with Battle Forge once more.
I have faith in you guys that you'll do your best to improve and bring this game back as soon as possible.
I love you all and i hope you'll have fun in this game.
With Regards - Khodas

[quote='Khodas' pid='9681' dateline='1437921337']
Hi All !
I'm Khodas from IRAN.
I can't wait to get back into the game again.
I even can't complain about anything of Battle Forge cause it's just amazing.
I believe EA sucked really hard these recent days with all shut downing game and stuff.
But now i'm so glad there are some guys that are bringing the game back and help us to have fun with Battle Forge once more.
I have faith in you guys that you'll do your best to improve and bring this game back as soon as possible.
I love you all and i hope you'll have fun in this game.
With Regards - Khodas
[/quote]

this dude here is my comrade, Hello! :D :shy:
Welcome to the community and glad to have u back!

hi I'm RamTin from iran
i dont know this game a lot but i heared about it 5 years ago,soon after i heared that all of the servers in battleforge is going down so i became sad and didnt get the opportunity to play it then my freind Greymane Told me about it that a private server is bringing battleforge back i am so glad to hear that so here i am
hope to play this game as soon as possible