Introduce Yourself!

MrXLink

Hello and welcome to the BattleForge Community! Here be some fine booty!

The reason you're here can be either because you have never played BattleForge before or have met its community, or you are a returning community member; so it's either been a while or been never at all. So why not (re-) introduce yourselves and meet up with old and new friends, well-known members and newcomers?

I'll start off with myself. I'm MrXLink and I'm a Dragon (or well, I am extremely obsessed with them...) from the Netherlands and I've played BattleForge since just after their closed beta. Some of you may know me as an official BattleForge forum moderator back in the days, hunting for spambots and keeping things nice. Well, it seems I have been promoted and am now community manager, admin and designer within the BattleForge Reborn team, and I am honoured to have this position. I'll be here just as much as a happy community member as I will be resuming my former moderator job. I'm very interested in game development so yeah, guess that will work out. Besides working on this project I am additionally mostly active in games like Smite, Heroes of the Storm, Civilization, Diablo III and many other random games. And soon... hopefully back into BF! Either way I'm glad to be back!

...so what about you guys and gals?

Hi!

My name is José Almeida, im from Portugal. It's really been a while since I played BF, probably 1-3 years before the closing of the game. When I started to play it I was about 9 years old and I loved it. I remember that some day a guy gave me a shaman nature card and he said that i needed to pay im later on. We were good friends, we even spammed the game with invite friend and fake accounts just to get that rare card ( ;D good old days). I still owe him the shaman :P I play most Counter-strike Global Offensive and Skyrim. Hopefully i will add BF to this list soon. I don't know anyone from Portugal that played Battleforge. It was really a underrated game (in my country at least) which really makes me sad :( . Anyways, I hope I can bring my friends over to this awesome game and I hope you can bring back this old memory of mine. Keep up the good progress, Battleforge Reborn Team!!

I don't know anyone from Portugal that played Battleforge. It was really a underrated game (in my country at least) which really makes me sad :( 

Hey, thanks and welcome! 

I know a Portuguese BF player, he was quite well-known back in the days... He's TouchiHakafu, but he's quite absent recently. Maybe he'll get on here too! :)

Zmaxter likes this

Hey, thanks and welcome! 

I know a Portuguese BF player, he was quite well-known back in the days... He's TouchiHakafu, but he's quite absent recently. Maybe he'll get on here too! :)

I really hope so :) Also I was really a casual player on that time (with 9 years wouldn't expect much of anyone) I hated pvp  :P

Hello everyone!

I'm Aazrl and I live in Poland. I have started playing Battleforge a few days after release (unfortunatly I didn't play in beta). I was able to complete almost all maps on expert difficulty. I still remember Bad Harvest at expert.... this map is a pain.... Except games, I work as Software Quality Assurance, what means that I am a Game Tester ;) I hope that we will be able play all campain matches once again, when the server will be launched :)

First, let me thank you in reviving this game and it's community with this ambitious project.

My name is Samuel ''Dexirian'' Ross, 24 year-old sysadmin at CGI. I've been a battleforge player since it's beginning thanks to a local TV show here telling us of it's launch and actually made it to high level pvp for a while (top 20 1v1 ladder). I can't tell how hyped I am for this project and would like to help in any way possible that I can. I'm not a programmer but have some networking, managing, testing and shoutcasting skills if you ever need something in these fields.

Hey , 

Im Daniel aka Taker from Germany. I was top 3 1vs1/2vs2 ladder with pure fire. 

Since Battleforge shut down I play Starcraft 2 on Semi-Pro level which means some smaller offline tournaments and some online. 

But if you guys get this project running successfully I will play nonstop Battleforge again. 

Love you guys for doing this amazing thing.

Hello skylords!

I'm ikke2902 (ingame),ikkezqoz (on the old BF forum) and comes from the Netherlands.

I used to trade a lot. I guess I will use these abbreviation very often: WTS WTT! haha

Furthermore I made some motion pictures of BF.

I really hope to see some old friends coming back. I have lost contact with some of them :''(

Edit:

Ignore Shalade, AH belongs to me.

Shalade can have monopoly on this card though

240?cb=20090310154656

Hi everyone,

I'm Matko from Croatia.I played this game since 2009 (my first real mmo) and was really sad when EA closed the server,but i guess we will be playing it again real soon. Thanks for bringin it back guys :)

Hey Im Ultrakool, some of you may recognize me from the old Trade Threads in the old BF forum. I played since 2009 as well after a friend referred me just after the beta. I remember hearing horror stories about balance issues in beta. Didn't have none of that :P Towards the end of the game I started playing again and started selling/buying cards for gold threads to help the new players and shorten the ever widening gap between veterans and new players. This is a really awesome project and I look foreward to playing(and trading) with you all again.

Hi

My Name is Fimion i am from Austria and i'm a BIG fan of BattleForge.

I am really looking forward to play BF again bacause it is my favourite game of all time

and i want to thank the people who are bringing BattleForge back, i love you :D .

hi everyone,

my name is alendorf and i'm a big fan of battleforge, i start to play at 2010 to battleforge and i cry a lot on this game (for expert map xD).

I waiting so much to the return of battleforge <3.

i am 21 years today and i'm french.

My deck favorite is a nature/shadow orb!

i'm a PVE player ^^" PvP it's not for me. xD

i try to help battleforge Reborn team with little help on designer :D

see you soon on battleforge guys :D

hi all. im kestas3 and i was a very dedicated bf player. i was mainly a frost player but also liked to try new deck build. i hope all of us will have a great time time both ingame and in the forums. looking forwards to battling you (;

Hi I'm Perendi (old BaFo: llTHYll & SpitzKopf) and I'm from Germany so take care of my bad england it is not very good! :)

I had played BattleForge since the Beta and had like all Cards and Razorleaf Promo was my favorite of them. I played BattleForge alot and my favorite map was Bad Harvest, I played it like 3 times a day on all difficults. I'm also looking forward to create some maps again, I really love mapping, and I have already new ideas for new maps!

In the end i want to say a big THANK YOU to this people who made it possible to play this awesome game again, you really deserve the titel of a skylord!

Hi my Name is Sascha i am 28 years old and come from Germany.

I played Battleforge since Beta, and played all kind of Tournaments PVE (Community Events, Speed Runs, Custon Map Tournaments) and PVP (ESL, Battleforge League, King of the Forge).

My Main ingame names were ImperatorSK (PVE), Mausis (PVP), and alot more.

Amazing work until here of the Devs, and i hope to see you soon on the Forge =)

Yo, I'm WoS. I'm an old BF player and I played a lot of unranked and pve. My favorite deck was shadow nature and my fave card was a tie between incubator and nasty surprise. :D

I mostly play either lol or minecraft (I'm such an oldy...), and I FACKING LOVE BATTLEFORGE YEH.

Let's all hope that Kaerion doesn't find these forums. :|

Yo, I'm WoS. I'm an old BF player and I played a lot of unranked and pve. My favorite deck was shadow nature and my fave card was between incubator and nasty surprise. :D

I mostly play either lol or minecraft (I'm such an oldy...), and I FACKING LOVE BATTLEFORGE YEH.

Let's all hope that Kaerion doesn't find these forums. :|

Wow, I totally forgot about Kaerion until you mention him lol  :s

Hey, my name is Were, most of you probably won't know me because I was much more active in the german part of the forums, but there I've posted over 1k posts, so I hope the german guys remember me. I've played BattleForge since 2010 and I truly loved this game and it's community. Yes, even Kaerion had his bright moments lol.

It was almost like an own little world, where you've known so many people... And I hope we'll get to see each other in the Forge.

By the way, you have to enable werebeasts as avatar, I've ever had them set as my avatar in the old forum. :(

Hey, my name is Were, most of you probably won't know me because I was much more active in the german part of the forums, but there I've posted over 1k posts, so I hope the german guys remember me. I've played BattleForge since 2010 and I truly loved this game and it's community. Yes, even Kaerion had his bright moments lol.

It was almost like an own little world, where you've known so many people... And I hope we'll get to see each other in the Forge.

By the way, you have to enable werebeasts as avatar, I've ever had them set as my avatar in the old forum. :(

Well yea :D

Even the players who hated eachother are now more than happy to get in contact again :D

I absolutly love this small community ::D

All know eachother but still enough people to play whenever u want :D

Well yea :D

Even the players who hated eachother are now more than happy to get in contact again :D

I absolutly love this small community ::D

All know eachother but still enough people to play whenever u want :D

And hopefully that will enhance the dev's abilities to work on the game!