loot for comunitymaps

Emmaerzeh

Hi Skylords,

back in the day manny people never play comunitymaps, until they got all cards and upgrades.

I suggest to give some comunnitymaps which are choosen by devs loot.

for example i make a map. i tell the devs pls check my map. they check it and they choose its a good map or not.

then they put the good maps onto a list. then they make a quest. play 1-x communitymaps from the list of chosen comunitymaps to complete the quest.

tada now the people have a reason to play a comunitymap, and its no free loot.

It motivate not only the players but the mapmakers too.

Kind Regards 

MephistoRoss likes this

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a small sugestion.....

10 map difficulties.

Odd maps 1,3,5,7 drop cards in tiers T1 (difficulty 1), T2 (difficulty 3), T3 (difficulty 5), T4 (difficulty 7).

Peer maps, 2,4,6,8 would drop T1 upgrades (difficulty 2), T2 (difficulty 4), T3 (difficulty 6), T4 (difficulty 8).

Difficulties 9 and 10, would drop special types of loot, which would be decided by the staff.

1 hour ago, Upoo said:

I have a small sugestion.....

10 map difficulties.

Odd maps 1,3,5,7 drop cards in tiers T1 (difficulty 1), T2 (difficulty 3), T3 (difficulty 5), T4 (difficulty 7).

Peer maps, 2,4,6,8 would drop T1 upgrades (difficulty 2), T2 (difficulty 4), T3 (difficulty 6), T4 (difficulty 8).

Difficulties 9 and 10, would drop special types of loot, which would be decided by the staff.

What maps are you talking about. This thread is about community maps... were you talking about rpve maps?