Skylords Reborn - DevLog #1

InsaneHawk

Hello Skylords ! 

Here is the first DevLog of Skylords Reborn ! We really hope you guy will like it !

Also, thank you all for all the support, on facebook, twitter, we really appreciate that

Thank you also for sending us the latest client, without that we wouldn't be able to go on the latest version :D

We hope to see you in the forge as soon as possible ! Stay awesome :P

Metagross31 likes this

in the video the unit animations are not 100% fluently...i mean, when thy idle around, u can see some "unsmooth" movements. Is this just because of the video, or is this reasoned in the reverse-engineering process?

[quote='Orge' pid='3613' dateline='1436384714']
in the video the unit animations are not 100% fluently...i mean, when thy idle around, u can see some "unsmooth" movements. Is this just because of the video, or is this reasoned in the reverse-engineering process?
[/quote]

As I said this has been recorded weeks ago, the game wasn't as complete as it is now, sadly it still needs some time to be done :(

[quote='davidel10' pid='5429' dateline='1436901409']
can we can buy busters with a single card?
[/quote]

[color=#595959][font=Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]Check their newest podcast [/font][/color][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kOP8GHejsY][color=#151515][font=Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kOP8GHejsY[/font][/color][/url][color=#595959][font=Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif] ![/font][/color]
[color=#595959][font=Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]-They don't know when they will fully release the game.[/font][/color]
[color=#595959][font=Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]-They don't know how many players will be part of tech alpha.[/font][/color]
- I am actually not sure about that 3rd question.

Hey , I hope you do not mind but I thought after you manage to return the game back if you want to create a new combination of cards with fire - ice or any new combination, because that would make the game much more awesome and will probably bring more players, such as those who have finished the game and got all the cards and then get bored . and this brings even those playing again,anyway this is only an idea

• 2 weeks later...

Liked and subscribed.

[quote='ladadoos' pid='5431' dateline='1436901490']
[quote='davidel10' pid='5429' dateline='1436901409']
can we can buy busters with a single card?
[/quote]

[color=#595959][font=Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]Check their newest podcast [/font][/color][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kOP8GHejsY][color=#151515][font=Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kOP8GHejsY[/font][/color][/url][color=#595959][font=Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif] ![/font][/color]
[color=#595959][font=Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]-They don't know when they will fully release the game.[/font][/color]
[color=#595959][font=Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]-They don't know how many players will be part of tech alpha.[/font][/color]
- I am actually not sure about that 3rd question.
[/quote]

I actually believe they said its not going to come in the beta. You wont be able to buy those types of boosters anymore.

yeah..i sign this...more vids pls...or another kind of lifesign...pleeeeeeeeease ....since i found this site last week i go youtube every day, listen to the Battle Forge sound track and watch that "all cards list"  under the "help" menu :). Still cant believe that this dream will come true some day to play this diamond again...keep on going guys !