Server Population Cap

Cetex

Is there a time expectancy "Obviously i understand money etc...." - as to when you will hopefully get an increase?

Will it be during this actual stress test, or will the stress test close, go into recovery/bug fix mode, then the "beta" will have more slots in servers?

Whats the current ratio of Server slots per registered accounts?

Today i stood up early to be able to log in to the game. No chance at all.
What kind of stress test is this, when you limit server load by limiting user slots?

During a stress test i would have expected lag, but not being unable to connect while trying for an hour every minute.

16 minutes ago, schentuu said:

Whats the current ratio of Server slots per registered accounts?

Today i stood up early to be able to log in to the game. No chance at all.
What kind of stress test is this, when you limit server load by limiting user slots?

During a stress test i would have expected lag, but not being unable to connect while trying for an hour every minute.

They do not have the capability for everyone that want to play, to get in. The cap will increase, as this is simply them testing the water with how many people they can get online, and how long they can sustain it.   When they know they can sustain the current cap, they will increase it.

On 9/14/2018 at 8:51 PM, InsaneHawk said:

Right now it's 300, but this number is variable, it does change. :)

Hey thanks for the  answer. I see the dev platform have not been updated in quite a while, is there any updates regarding how things are going and when the server cap goes up?