Skylords Reborn (Coming Soon)

InsaneHawk

There are lots of speculations about huge christmas gift (closed beta) But if I'm correct InsaneHawk said that the game will be done by June 2016. But hey, don't take my word for good :D That's only how I remember, I might be mistaken.

We don't have any date to give, since we don't know how much time it will take to code games.
The only thing we're pretty sure, is that in June 2016, the server we'll be done (It means that it can be done much time before)

Wait and see ! :) We'll give you informations as soon as possible about the actual progress.

And as usual, thank you guys for all the support, without a community like you, this projet won't exists.. :D Love you guys <3

We don't have any date to give, since we don't know how much time it will take to code games.The only thing we're pretty sure, is that in June 2016, the server we'll be done (It means that it can be done much time before)

If the server is done, is the game fully playable than? Or is there more to do than only the server?

this is one of my best old games and i cant wait to play again

beside i hope EA or origin company dont closed it again it is the an awesome game

Welcome to the forums Skylord!

BF-reborn team contacted EA, and they will have no problems with this project, as long as they(BF-reborn team) doesn't make any money from it. Strictly only donations, to upkeep the servers is allowed. For any more questions you have, you may find answers on FAQ. http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/572-bfreborn-faq/

Enjoy your stay on the forums, and see you in the forge VERY soon. :)

Edited by KROMPIR

I just wanted to say I am so thankful for you guys for bringing this game back to life.... It got me into gaming and I played it all the way until it died. I was sad to see the game die off and it was worse when the game actually got shut down. I just want to say you guys have all my support and you will be seeing me on those servers first chance I get :D

Sorry if this doesn't belong here, I don't post on forums much, but I just had to show some love 

We don't have any date to give, since we don't know how much time it will take to code games.The only thing we're pretty sure, is that in June 2016, the server we'll be done (It means that it can be done much time before)

Wait and see ! :) We'll give you informations as soon as possible about the actual progress.

And as usual, thank you guys for all the support, without a community like you, this projet won't exists.. :D Love you guys <3

I would like to make a correction to this statement.
As of the current state of the project we can still not say when the game, beta, or whatever next update will be done. Around June, we have the certainty that there is a lot of free time on our hands which we can use to accelerate the project's progress very likely by a large amount, but there is no certainty for a date, release, or next stage yet. 

Hawk sometimes gets dragged away in the hype for the game and the current development, and this may lead to some misinformation being given such as the message I quoted. It is very optimistic to spread word that the project may in fact be done much before June. The project's progress depends entirely on the spare time our current programmers have, especially pointing at Blank, Lord NullPointer and Fiki here. We are working as hard on this as we can offer, so please do have patience. 

We deeply apologise and are sincerely sorry for having raised any false hopes and excitement for having a set date such as June 2016, but we honestly do not want to disappoint you any further by not having released anything by this time without correcting Hawks aforementioned statement. We would like to ask you to be patient and to not fret. The servers or beta stage could be done way before June, but might also be done way later. We simply do not know and cannot predict how much time we will have and what further obstacles lie in our way, as well as how long QA and optimisation will last. So please do keep the hype up and await further news. If anything major pops up we will be sure to let you know through the forums and our social media networks ASAP.

Regardless of this perhaps upsetting news, I would like to thank you for all the support you're still giving us, the popularity and flourishing of the community and all the ideas and contributions you make. You are an absolutely fabulous community to manage, thanks everyone, your support is ever so valuable to me :mrxlink:

The project's progress depends entirely on the spare time our current programmers have, especially pointing at Blank, Lord NullPointer and Fiki here. We are working as hard on this as we can offer, so please do have patience. 

i know how hard it is to programm this and thats the hole game depend on the free time of 3 devs. that are study or working in rl and do this in their free time aldo rl, family and work goes before. so i did ask myself would it not be helpfull to search for more progammers/ devs so that the game does evolve faster. 

i mean at the start there where only 2 devs with the 3. dev on board the speed of devlopping increaced by maybe 50% so wy not search for others maybe a 4. - 6. dev could increase the progress aldo i have to say the more peoples work on the project the higher the chance of failures. but you can then simply put the existing 2-3 devs in a higher position (senior dev or superior dev) so they can check the work befor implemnting. 

in my opinion new devs (max 3 new) could increase the devlopping progress between 20% and 100% (depending on skill and failure rate) 

maybe just reopen the topic where you searched for new devs (maybe one of the last 1500 new member is skilled enouth to do the job)

solong keep the hype

Edited by Asraiel