3 - lobby not always visible

MephistoRoss

NAME: Lobby not always visible
SEVERITY: 3
REPRODUCIBILITY: Sometimes
DESCRIPTION: Some lobby's are not visible on the worldmap or at the scenario's setup screen. However you are able to join the lobby if the leader invites you. It appears that when a lobby is not visible for one player, it is not visible for anyone else either. 
Additional info: Maybe there is just a delay for the match to become visible to others, havent been able to properly test this assumption yet.

• 1 month later...

Ok, head line sounds silly, I know. Like I do not have friend which want to play with me. :D

But..

Sometimes games are not visible for other players, so no one can joint your game. Anyhow, there are other abandoned games. Maybe this is related. If you wonder how I can tell that they are "left over" games? The named leader of the game is not in the lobby anymore (upper right corner).

Hi to everyone reading this,

so my friend and I wanted to play some 2vs2 pve games on the random maps in the bottom right corner, however we first werent able to see each other's game, then after we both relogged it worked sometimes.

If we found each other, the game always got stuck in the "waiting for other players" screen. We waited up to 10 mins and it just wouldnt start.

We then tried the same on the random 4v4 pve maps and there it always worked. Dont have any pics as its screen with absolutly no moving.

Maybe u understood what i wrote? Sry im kinda high

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use