1 - TRADE doesn't work

Zwyrtek

• NAME: TRADE doesn't work
  • SEVERITY: 1
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: "ALWAYS" and all have it
  • DESCRIPTION:  all trade is done by mail atm. When trying to invite to trade player it opens and there is just a blank spot where the name should be. after that trade doesn't work and says a player is already in a trade.

I thought the bug was so well known that doesn't need to be reported but from what I heard the situation is different.

Some more info: When player A invites player B to trade and B accepts it, player B wont see the trade window (player A sees it). When player A moves a card to the trade window, he gets a message from system: 'Unknown error', the card is not shown at the trade window and it is gone from inventory with some sort of visual error (the blank spot Zwyrtek was talking about). In the following screenshot I had 2 copies of Flame crystal and I moved the top one to the trade.

image.png.aafea6ee23d9e38d7f4a96c7d4b9111d.png

Wasn't sure if I should post a new thread or not so I decided to post it here:

• NAME: Additional trade bug, missing card after trying to trade a card in deck.
  • SEVERITY: 3
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: 3/3
  • DESCRIPTION: If you attempt to trade a card in one of your decks, you will receive a prompt asking for confirmation. If you confirm it, then the card is no longer visible in your collection and cannot be added to any of your decks. If you cancel the trade then this condition persists.
  • SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: 
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Me and my friend were trying to trade cards; we cancelled the trade upon realising there was a visual bug, but weren't able to use our cards afterwards despite it still being present in our collection. I attempted to trade a tremor, and he tried to trade his corsair and a waystation(? Note: he forgot the second card).

Edit: I am unable to summon any cards from the slot where I tried to trade a card from. I.e. I tried to trade my tremor, but it bugged out, I replaced it with silverwind lancers, but In-game I am unable to summon any of them but it still consumes power and card charges.

2nd Edit: Upon restarting client the card returns. I am updating the severity to 3.

3rd Edit: I assume the issue I had where I wasn't able to summon any of them but the card charge was still consumed, was due to the current ongoing issue with editing decks.

tradebug.png

Edited by Lywingho
fiki574 likes this

Hi

First of all i want to describe situation. I had my werebeasts upgrade on second level., therefor i was looking for the last piece - fourth werebeasts. So i wrote into chat and a guy aproached me. He said what he wanted in exchange and we went into trading window. i put my card he put werebeasts. We both accepted the trade. But the result is kinda odd. This trade erased my two upgrades from the werebeasts and what more, i havent got the  traded werebeasts and it erased one more werebeasts of mine that i already had. The card i was trading for disapeared tho.

What should i do?

• 4 weeks later...

@Zwyrtek @LywinghoDo you both have these problems still or are they fixed now?

@wratchgazer Unfortunately as stated by our developers in a post: "Losing your BFP is unfortunately permanent at this stage, however we're looking at causes of them (you can't get your BFP back though) Losing your cards in failed mailings or trades is permanent at this stage, however we're also looking into this (you can't get your items back)"

• Kiwi locked this topic