Forum Beta Tester Icon.

xsissel

Something has been bothering me and I bet i'm not the only one. So we're nearing open beta we're now in what you call "stress-test" phase (which isn't really a phase, it's a test, so we're technically in open beta). But it seems your "beta-tester" badge on the forums is only for closed beta testers, whilst we're all now beta testers because we're testing the game and we're in beta. So why do we not have the badge? And if we don't get it, shouldn't the badge that they have be renamed to "closed beta tester" because this is obviously inconsistent with the actual course.

Just something to think about.

On 9/5/2018 at 7:38 PM, MrXLink said:

What will happen to closed beta testers?
Will Open Stress Testers get a fancy name and badge?

Closed beta testers will retain their rank badge and discord colour, but get no more permissions than regular members. Since everybody can access the game freely, members will not be assigned a badge or title. You will not receive a badge or title upon release, due to everybody having access right now. Rewards may be up for discussion in the future, but are not a given.

from

Edited by Nerevar