String "bf1"

MikiBoy123

Sooo

Two days ago I was able to play the game. With all the bugs but still, just wanna state that I was able to play,enter forge, do missions, get boosters etc.

Today i tried to log in. And got this error too. After that BF lost connection to the server. So I tried to launch the game again by UAC.exe just like I always do and now when i do that i get this blach small window before the updater but nothing after that. The updater dont show up, The game is not in processes. My antyvirus is disabled and everything is as it was days ago when it worked.

Now i try to start the game with skylordsrebornupdater and the patcher worked, the game launched but got Disconnected while trying to log in. (Usually either the message is there is too many players or I can log into the forge and then det discconnected)

Ill try few more times now, just wanted to report.

Ok and then i tried few times, was able to get the success in loggin in but then the same error appeared.

123.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use