Game won´t start after play

Therdan

I have this problem too, and no error message is shown after the first window goes off

I tryied turning off my antivirus and using uac.exe, but nothing changed

The only thing I've seen it the "processing" cursor showing for like 2 seconds and then going off right after

Do you have any other things I might try ?

Which DirectX version is installed on your system? You need DirectX version 9 in order to launch the game.

If you have installed this version, try renaming or deleting your config.xml settings file in your Documents\Battleforge directory.

If this also doesn't help, try to reextract the downloaded RAR archive (the game itself) and put in all the Updater files. Also add an exclusion to your anti virus for the BattleForge "installation" directory.

Still nothing ? I have same issue... After starting luncher and smash that play button something is killing bf process(process appear than something is stoping it and process vanish)... I tried absolutly everything step by step. I m running on win 10 Pro 64 and my pc spec are:
Processor -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @3.70 GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
Ram -8192 MB RAM DDR 4 by godram
Graphic -NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
Motherboard - Z370 craitgaming 

Didn't help for me i deleted all the files, extract luncher, start it. it showed following error "U need gamefiles to be in the same folder" (something like that) than i copied all game files to bf folder and start luncher again clicked play and nothing happend. Im losing hope

17 minutes ago, Lemonti said:

Didn't help for me i deleted all the files, extract luncher, start it. it showed following error "U need gamefiles to be in the same folder" (something like that) than i copied all game files to bf folder and start luncher again clicked play and nothing happend. Im losing hope

You need to start the game with the file named as "SkylordsRebornUpdater"

Are you guys fallow the correct process to install the game?

Go to -» Open Stress Test -» "All you need to know!"
Delete all and start all again, from the extration of the ZIP files.

Update your DirectX.

Turn off your antivirus when installing the files...

Make something! I play this since the first day with many difficult to connect to server, disconnects, but i still play, so check that guys... ;)

Edited by Killer4Fun

Go to -» Open Stress Test -» "All you need to know!"
Delete all and start all again, from the extration of the ZIP files.

Update your DirectX.

Turn off your antivirus when installing the files...

Sorry for offence, but u think we re stupid? already i did, all things from ,,all you need to know,, and other things, and still nothing, like other guys from this topic. We just need new ideas to check. thats why we are here.

Edited by ImMortai

4 hours ago, ImMortai said:

Sorry for offence, but u think we re stupid? already i did, all things for ,,all you need to know,, and other things, and still nothing, like other guys from this topic.

I don't think that was meant to be offensive.
But we had a lot of questions in this forum by now where the simpliest thing (like unpacking the archive-files or using the wrong .exe) were just not done.

He means well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use