All the cards went missing

SickNote

NAME: entire card "inventory" gone
SEVERITY: 1 (since it doesnt let u play at all if it happens, u have to close and re open the game)
REPRODUCIBILITY: 3rd time, 2 in the forge, 1 ingame
DESCRIPTION: basically from both times in the forge it was just after upgrades, once a gemeye and other windweavers, after the upgrades it popped a message saying error something (couldnt take a screenshot since i dont know how) and i closed it, right after came again and when i notice, my entire decks are empty and so is my card base. Other time it was just starting Raven's End and my decks vanishes, goes completely empty and same message appears. Dc'd and when i was able to login again all my cards were there again

Edited by SickNote

Please try to make a screenshot next time or at least type over the exact error message. You can make a screenshot with the snipping tool that is included bin windows.

Could you also post your log file when this happens please? Make a copy of it before you restart the game since else it will overwrite.

no need for log, after you upgrade card, came for some reason request all the cards from server again, if it go wrong because of server overload, or some other reason the game do not get answer containing all cards, and I would expect the game crash (it crash on most errors). After successful login everything should be fine.

• Kiwi locked this topic