DirectX9

Silenz

On a second PC i get this error message.

I already tried the forum search and i installed the directx again, several times. Are there any solutions other then reinstalling directx over and over again? I also updated the grafik drivers.

a5f755d9-08a7-4958-abec-4a47d09e927e.jpg

Edited by Silenz

Same problem, tried everything in the sticky, please help

EDIT: got my game fixed after realizing not all files were present in the game folder, my disk got full in the middle of unpacking the rar so some were lost.

Edited by Danijongo

12 hours ago, MephistoRoss said:

Could you try to find dxdisable in your config.xml and change it? Set it to 0 or to 6: dxdisable="0" / dxdisable="6"

You can find your config.xml in C:\Users\<username>\Documents\BattleForge\

Didn't help

EDIT: got my game fixed after realizing not all files were present in the game folder, my disk got full in the middle of unpacking the rar so some were lost.

Edited by Danijongo

Switch to display parameters: 1024 × 768 @ 0 Hz

0 Hz looks problematic and would likely cause a crash. Manually setting the parameters and making sure the refresh is 60Hz would probably fix the crash.

Edited by Danford
added quote for clearity

10 hours ago, nofearek9 said:

what graphics card you have ? have you downloaded the drivers from the vendor or you are using the one windows installs ?

also try : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

GTX 970 with the GeForce experience, updated.

Edited by Danijongo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use