Crate Game

Dvil

39 minutes ago, DominikS said:

@Diro I see what you mean. But what is the reason for 1k Threads for the same Problem? If he wouldve scrolled just a little, he would have seen 10 Threads for this. So how could he not see this? Because he does not care..

My only intent and purpose of why i wrote what i wrote, was to point out that, regardless what other peoples actions are, how we respond to them, is just as important.

A quick "Hey man, lots of other threads on this topic, im guessing its because its just a stress test, so theres bound to be some problems, just keep trying, or give it a bit of time then try again later!"

Its the "manners" to me personally that matter most, purely because i just went through a massive thread involved with the devs/mods and community that was based on this very subject "This community is falling apart"...

Well, lets try act a lil better, help those who stray off path a bit, or better yet, lets just let the mods do some work :P

But i get the frustration, it does become boring seeing repetitive threads, but it also doesnt hurt to just look passed them.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use