Launcher not starting

Darkroy

Hi everyone,

This morgning I started the Launcher and played a match of crusade for 5 min, until the game freezed and I lost connection. Then i wanted to restart the game, but the Launcher did not start. First I tried to restart my PC to fix the Problem, but it didn´t change anything. Then I looked up the technical support Forum where they wrote "If your game doesn´t start at all, delete your Battleforge folder located at Documents" - well, i did that but then when I started the Lauchner it didn´t recreate the Battleforge folder correctly: only the folder itself with config in it but nothing else. Now still nothing happens (besides the pop-up if I want to allow SkylordsRebornUpdater to run) when I start the Launcher.

please help :/

Vogtman likes this

On 9/11/2018 at 8:17 AM, Darkroy said:

Hi everyone,

This morgning I started the Launcher and played a match of crusade for 5 min, until the game freezed and I lost connection. Then i wanted to restart the game, but the Launcher did not start. First I tried to restart my PC to fix the Problem, but it didn´t change anything. Then I looked up the technical support Forum where they wrote "If your game doesn´t start at all, delete your Battleforge folder located at Documents" - well, i did that but then when I started the Lauchner it didn´t recreate the Battleforge folder correctly: only the folder itself with config in it but nothing else. Now still nothing happens (besides the pop-up if I want to allow SkylordsRebornUpdater to run) when I start the Launcher.

please help :/

Do you have antivirus running that might be blocking something?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use